Username
Password

11:03 PM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
I'm so excited. I just threw a fundraiser for 200 people and raised about 10k! 3 months of work was totally worth it!
12:43 PM on 06/24/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
Has anyone else hears City and Colour on the radio a ton lately? I've heard Sleeping sickness three times in the last two weeks, and I was wondering if the whole country is seven years behind or if one DJ around here is.
10:56 PM on 08/09/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
So frustrating. I move to NYC for a month, and my best friend here, who is the biggest partier I know seems to be too busy to go out with me. I just want to experience NYC nightlife. :(
06:52 AM on 08/10/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
Speaking of nightlife, since you seem to be from Cleveland, WHAT THE HELL IS THERE TO DO HERE.
Ohh, are you there now? Forever? Which area specifically?r There is no club scene, but the bar scene is actually pretty good. Your first stop should be Ohio City - a few breweries like Great Lakes and Market Garden and some bigger bars like Town Hall that just opened. I also really like ABC tavern as a good dive bar with decent food. If you are a hipster you may like B-Spot on Coventry, which turns into a club-ish place at night that plays indie music, but during the early evening it has a really nice patio. Also in Tremont there are some good Dive Bars. Prosperity Social Club and Eddy's (which has Trivia). Ohh and Lakewood again has some decent places like Buckeye Beer Engine. I think I always went to Coventry, but that is just because it's super close and super cheap. Paninnis has like $2 mixed drinks.

Also, do try to experience the food the in the Cleve. The one thing we really have that I would say beats out pretty much everywhere else is the food. We have so many world class chefs at somewhat reasonable prices. Let me know if you are interested and what kind of food you are feeling and I can give you some great recommendations.

Also, the Westside Market is not to be missed. It's this charming market with tons of veggie, meat, bread, ect. vendors - and the deals are great. You can haggle and get pretty much anything you want in there.

Anyway, at first I hated Cleveland, but after spending 7 years there, I got to know the area pretty well and I actually really miss it now. Whatever you are interested in, let me know and I can recommend things.
02:49 PM on 08/12/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
Been here for life (Mayfield) and never found anything too interesting. Ohio City is nice but my friends and I can't really get out there much. We did go to Sweet Moses the other day though. We usually just frequent Noodlecat and Melt, and occasionally some shows at the Grog or HOB. People I went to school with used to go to Barroom a lot but I think that closed.
Just realized you are 19 and can't drink. Go to one of the street festivals or something. Melt is good. Try going to all the food spots on food network. B-spot for burgers, the Dim Sum truck, Lucky's for brunch. Try a museum or something. I really do like the art museum and I don't like art much. Western Reserve Historical society is also cool. MOCA is bizarre.
04:55 PM on 09/01/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
Well, moving to a new place and having no friends probably means I'm going to be back on AP a lot more than usual. Whattup dudes and dudettes?
08:09 PM on 09/01/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
Nothing much. Playing Tekken Card Tournament.
I don't even know what that is. Fun?
10:41 AM on 09/06/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
I am bored as shit. I don't like this real world working girl think.

And grats yo. Kissing boys is the best. haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos