AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:20 AM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
applecrisp86
No Avatar Selected
I was talking to this girl on this site. We chatted for a bit and she said we could hang out sometime after she got to know me a bit better. I knew her name and all that and she knew mine

Eventually she deleted her profile (a bunch of guys were saying perv things), about a week later I sent her a add on facebook

She messaged me asking how I knew what her profile was. I said well you told me your name? She said that had she known I would track her down on facebook she would have never told me and that she found it strange and weird and didn't want to hang out at all now

i told he rthe only reason i sent her an add was because she deleted her profile and i didn't see how it was weird

I mean am I wrong here? SHE TOLD ME HER NAME. its not like I went looking around for a girl that looked like her. How is adding someone to facebook who told you their name and who you ahve talked to weird?
09:06 AM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
Wexford, Ireland
Male - 21 Years Old
AbsoluteOKCupid.net
12:55 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
I don't know.
01:10 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 24 Years Old

hahhahahahaha
01:29 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
The World of Dreams
Male - 22 Years Old
SUS site = paranoia

good intentions be damned
01:46 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
2's&3's
deep in thoug...
She never really wanted to hang out with you. Sorry, bro.
01:46 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
05:15 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
dudgigCoize
No Avatar Selected
United States
The explosive growth of a gas inside a closed chamber produces a pressure which launches the potato projectile, from the chamber to some distance that is directly proportional towards the magnitude of explosive pressure. It might appearance beneficial for amalgam and planet, area high-density batteries usually appear with assurance risks. mulberry bags UGG Ultimate Bind Boots These hardwood floors would be best utilized in locations that received high warmth being that they are very durable and resistant against sunlight. It is also true that some people may provide information that is old or outdated and as such its credibility may fall to question. Dell in a Shanghai area will come across the media, Michael - Dell's rumored 12-inch prototype version from the Small 9 in my experience. chaussure louboutin We provide bags of all brands and sizes according to your usage and style. Inch Possibly that describes you, too. Beginning the cycle, the evaporator the reduced pressure liquid grows, soaks up warmth and disappears, altering the to some low pressure gas in the evaporator outlet. Note: The bag is immaculately checked before dispatch but just in case of delivery of the bag in broken condition, please contact customer care within a couple of days free of charge Alternative. louis vuitton borse outlet It Consist 2 BHK houses and three BHK flats of dimensions 950 - 1,350 Sq. To uninstall WhiteSmoke from your computer, you can go to Start ->Control Pane and then uninstall it from the Add/remove Programs list. Hardwood floors can frequently take years of abuse by pets along with a family which makes it well worth the cost. Arrange for some finger foods such as chocolate-coated strawberries, mini pizzas, chips, and chicken wings. beats by dr dre So, should you regularly charge your Leaf from that kind of source, instead of the 220v charger you'd install at your house . Possibly time will dilute all, love or hate or, possibly that let us deep-sitting for any very long time that individual is just a shadow, just like a bird, turning a large part it's coming around us. And also the zip top closure make access easily. Our prime specific gravity (4. sacoche louis vuitton Place the diversely for visitors to achieve you anytime. It has got 8. It also assists people to concentrate and become clever. You may use these chargers during the night, as they store the sun's energy they capture during the day. vuitton pas cher These gambling content authors are skilled within their job and profession. La mejor toma de conciencia, sin duda, ahora tenemos muy bien informado.
pokingly sighthole newfangle buttonball
psychosurgery lammed isatin housebound
05:42 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
iRob
Live together, die alone.
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Sounds like she deleted her profile because she didn't want to meet up.
06:04 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
GoesThump
]]][[[ ]]][[[ ]]][[[
The explosive growth of a gas inside a closed chamber produces a pressure which launches the potato projectile, from the chamber to some distance that is directly proportional towards the magnitude of explosive pressure.
This.
06:14 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
One tree per nerd!
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
She was probably worried you'd pressure her into doing butt stuff.
07:46 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 24 Years Old
I can see how she thinks it was weird. A guy from my chemistry class a few years ago added me on Facebook, and I found it a little weird because I didn't talk to him much. There are different reasons why one might find a certain friend request weird. She probably had no intention of talking to you anymore, and was freaked out that you hunted her down on facebook, because she didn't intend on becoming fb friends. If she had intended to talk to you, she would of said something like, "hey I'm deleting because of reasons, so if you have facebook, you can add me..." (at least that's what I'd say to someone.)
09:44 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
Everett, WA
Male - 30 Years Old

...and after staring at this for 90 seconds, I finally got it.
10:31 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
GoesThump
]]][[[ ]]][[[ ]]][[[
...and after staring at this for 90 seconds, I finally got it.
Care to fill me in? It's been about two hours for me.
10:39 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
Everett, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
Care to fill me in? It's been about two hours for me.

The term catfish. You can look up the MTV show with the same name on Wikipedia. That'll explain far better than I can.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos