Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 12 posts.
04:04 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
As a fan of the deeper tracks (All the Best Cowboys, Ali For Cody, etc) I've been dying to know, what are the chances of ever seeing songs like those live again? There's hardly any video of some of them, and your voice has definitely improved since then, so I think it'd be cool to give them another shot.
04:07 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Also, quick question. Is the girl described in "Nero" the same girl that most of LINAWR is about?
04:08 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is Jeremy Comitas a permanent member of the band now? I loved him in Bayonet, and he definitely held it down on Warped, but both he and you have been pretty quiet.
04:11 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would say about 6 songs. We plan on playing about 22. So there will be older stuff as well.
Will it be more than just songs that were on FYB? I was kind of bummed when all we got on Warped were the singles and War Paint. Hopefully you dig deeper than that for a full set.
04:17 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was playing along to "To All The Crowded Rooms" last night, when I started putting it in to the frame of other songs, and realized it had a completely different meaning. What was the intended message of that song? I once assumed it was about acceptance but suddenly I'm seeing it as a song about finding security in medication.
04:23 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey, Matt, can you write out the chord progression for "Glass" real fast? Just the chorus even?
04:45 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Will there be any songs from the first 4 records played live that weren't on Follow Your Bliss?
05:04 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What are the chances of getting the full Cowboys/Negative Space/Priest and Matador bit? Or would we most likely just hear the latter?
05:09 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey guys its zack sorry i was watching KU beat the piss out of UNC, Dan have you been listening to the sounds of squeaky sneakers??
Hey Zack, I tried asking Matt earlier, but can you toss out the chord progression for Glass if you know it off the top of your head?
05:14 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dude I have no idea. let me see if I can work it out real fast.
Thank you! You would be my fucking hero, sir.
05:37 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
we always float around before and after shows in hopes of meeting fans. come say hello. glad you like the record. thank you so much.
This is good to hear. My bus to Orlando is gonna get me there 5-6 hours before the show and I'll have nothing to do before then but stand around the venue.
05:54 PM on 03/24/13
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks for answering all our questions guys. I love hearing all the small facts behind everything we get to see. And Zack, don't worry about Glass, I'll just play close attention when I see it live next month lol.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS