AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 48 posts
04:01 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
Love everything you guys have put out, and Renacer is great.

What inspired you guys to take yoiur music in a heavier direction?
We thought it was time to change it up and this is kind of just what came out naturally. We all gravitate to heavy music i think so it just happened.
04:03 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
No questions, just want to say thank you. Youve helped me through some of the hardest times in my life. I wear my SF tattoos proud!
Thats very nice to hear. Glad we could be of help. SF tattoos are alway very flattering and cool to see/hear about. Thanks a lot!
04:04 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
Excited for Game of Thrones season 3?
thrilled to say the least
04:05 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
i don't know
04:06 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
How much of the new material will you guys be playing live? The album is awesome by the way, Im looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks
Gonna play a bunch. It's exciting to play new stuff especially songs you're really proud of.
04:08 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
Who would you love to tour with?
bruce springsteen or michael mcdonald
04:09 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
What are your opinions on piracy? I have to admit that during the Napster/Kazaa period I downloaded a few of your songs illegally and then became a fan and purchased all your stuff and came out to see you, forgiven?
it kind of is what it is unfortunately. it'd be great if music was purchased more but as long as people are hearing it and hopefully coming to shows then thats what really matters.
04:10 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
I have my own personal training business in Arizona. IN honor of the new album, I made all my clients workout yesterday to Renacer. Needless to say, they enjoyed some face melting jams. Awesome work man!
that is awesome. thank you.
04:12 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
what do you guys like to do for fun
i just made tacos
04:14 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
You put your album up for stream the day after it leaked online - was this in response to that or was it just coincidence? Have you ever monitored whether or not your album has leaked prior to release date with your previous releases, or are you not bothered and accept it's likely to happen?
coincidence. also one of those things that are just a reality unfortunately. once again though, as long as people hear it and are into it then thats what matters.
04:15 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
Awesome, its going to be a really fun live album. Thanks for everything you guys have put out over the years. SF have been my favorite band since from the depth of dreams. Im taking my 13 year old brother to see you guys on the 6th for his first show, he's beyond stoked.
awesome thanks so much. also, just now realized your username. bravo sir. that really got me. well done.
04:18 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
Why are you guys not making catchy chorus anymore?
i think there/s plenty of catchy chorus's on the record.
04:20 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
this new album is fantastic! a lot heavier with less pop infulences couldn't have immagined a better album ill be seeing you guys at the thompson house.. thats a crazy ass place for shows so be prepared for the hauntedness of its presence on may 1st.. who would win in a fight, a flying vampire ninja squirrel, or a swimming werewolf with a grenade launcher o.O
is the werewolf aquatic only? or can it come up to battle on land?
04:21 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
Do you guys look for the person who leaked it to seek prosecution or just let it slide?
i'd like that person to scrub my toilet
04:23 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
I just want say to you guys that you my favorite band I rep your shirts and every concert I attend and I support anything you guy release. Thank you for everything you've put out and thank you for not giving up on music, in a sea full of inspired crap that's popular today music needs you now more than ever.
thank you for the kind words. very appreciated

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version