Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts.
04:01 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
New album is great - you guys have never disappointed me with a release. It's interesting that there's not so much of the Senses Fail signature sound (i.e. a riff/guitar bit when you can just tell it's Senses Fail, such as Vines and Bonecrusher) - I guess this is because of new band members?

I don't have many good questions, so how about a couple of boring ones - favourite song(s) off the new record, and artists that inspired you the most during this record in particular?

Edit: See you at Slam Dunk in the UK
04:04 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
Actually, I have a question. Buddy, is this really you? - https://www.facebook.com/buddy.nielsen1
04:12 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
You put your album up for stream the day after it leaked online - was this in response to that or was it just coincidence? Have you ever monitored whether or not your album has leaked prior to release date with your previous releases, or are you not bothered and accept it's likely to happen?
04:19 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
Buddy - ever had any vocal lessons for your more aggressive style (screaming)? Also, do you find live shows take more of a toll now than when the vocals for SF were mostly clean?
04:37 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
although i didnt play the guitar i will speak for everyone by sayng it was intentional. once again, all part of changing things up. wanted it to sound grimy and dirty. shaun lopez knows how to build a tone and matt and zack know how to slice through dem stings! bam!
Yep, the bass is amazing throughout Renacer. Definitely think you nailed the 'dirty and grimy' sound.
04:47 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
I played most of the bass on the record. Shaun threw down on a few tracks and Zack helped out as well on "the path".
Someone get this man an avatar and blue name, god dammit!

His responses are getting lost in all the questions
04:52 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
Life Is Not A Waiting Room or The Fire.
Why don't you like The Fire? I really enjoy that record - early signs of a heavier SF coming through, and some killer tracks.
05:39 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
Thanks guys for answering all of my questions. Renacer is awesome and I look forward to seeing you guys live on tour
06:03 PM on 03/24/13
Kobrakai09
Yeah, this is love.
User Info.
Willing to sell Senses Fail@aol.com, IM me for bids. Was gonna give it to Dan but he's not interested so a fan can have it, open game.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests