04:21 PM on 03/24/13
darksun0111
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love you.
04:21 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
Do you guys look for the person who leaked it to seek prosecution or just let it slide?
i'd like that person to scrub my toilet
04:22 PM on 03/24/13
SevenAM
User Info.
I just want say to you guys that you my favorite band I rep your shirts and every concert I attend and I support anything you guy release. Thank you for everything you've put out and thank you for not giving up on music, in a sea full of inspired crap that's popular today music needs you now more than ever.
04:22 PM on 03/24/13
kotula53
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What's your favorite thing to do to relieve stress?
04:23 PM on 03/24/13
CrossTownTrain
User Info.
On off days on tour, what do you guys like to do?
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
I read in an interview posted on the band FB page that there might be a possibility of an Australian tour so i'm really excited about that, the Melbourne show in 2010 was one of my favourite shows ever, was great how Buddy hung around and took pictures with the fans too.

I've been a fan of everything you guys have released and Renacer is no different, I can see why it's gotten such positive reviews, there seems to be a lot of passion in everything that has been recorded, Can't wait for my pre order to arrive!

My question is; Is there any songs that you have recorded that you've never played live that you would like to? any b-side tracks etc if so which one/s ?
Thanks! Honestly we play the songs people want to hear live. I really a believer of only playing songs that people want to hear. We try our best to only play the songs that get the best reaction. I think there is nothing worse than seeing a band play a set of songs that aren;t universally thought to be their best.
ToneMonotone
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey, Matt, can you write out the chord progression for "Glass" real fast? Just the chorus even?
kotula53
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What's your favorite beer, and misfits song?
DanTrappSF
User Info.
I just want say to you guys that you my favorite band I rep your shirts and every concert I attend and I support anything you guy release. Thank you for everything you've put out and thank you for not giving up on music, in a sea full of inspired crap that's popular today music needs you now more than ever.
thank you for the kind words. very appreciated
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Another question for both of you. My girlfriend wants to know if you'd like to come over to Clifton for Hershey Pie? It's actually really good.
04:24 PM on 03/24/13
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
Absolutely love the new album, guys. Is there any chance you're going to play 'Four Years' on the spring tour? One of my favorite songs ever and I'd love to hear it.
Thanks! I don't think we will play four years. That is sort of a deeper song. Every time we have played it, it goes over pretty poorly. It's not really a song everyone likes.
joexfm
User Info.
Current jams??
alex122386
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You Guys have a idea on the setlist for the upcoming tour? how many songs you think will play and how excited are you to play stone pony in asbury park?
elle191
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What's your favorite concert venue that you will be at on this tour? I will be seeing you all in Pittsburgh @ Mr Smalls and I can't wait! What's your favorite Senses Fail song at the moment?
MattSmithSF
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
On off days on tour, what do you guys like to do?
drink beer and eat wings. and do laundry.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS