Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 46.
07:09 PM on 04/04/08
lauren<3s music
the charade is over
User Info.
He is also awesome on the guitar. Get excited for the PICTURES IN PIECES DEBUT coming this Fall... i believe.

he's pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread.
08:13 AM on 04/05/08
drftstosilence
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
why do you all care so much about this band? hah
12:26 PM on 04/05/08
lwl was rad
User Info.
why do you all care so much about this band? hah

because andrew goldstein looks great in a wet bathing suit.
04:17 PM on 04/06/08
RetardedInLove
He Will Learn To Love Again
User Info.
This genre is beyond stale, seriously, do something different, anything!
07:19 AM on 04/07/08
daaana
User Info.
oh hey autotune
07:22 AM on 04/07/08
daaana
User Info.
I highly recommend this if you like Backstreet Boys, with lots of auto tune

what ? i don't even like this band but they don't sound like the backstreet boys
09:55 PM on 04/11/08
DungeonsnDragon
User Info.
what ? i don't even like this band but they don't sound like the backstreet boys

Don't sound like backstreet boys? What are you trying to argue about, the fact that you can't hear sound? Get a hearing aid and then argue over what this incredibly unoriginal band sounds like.

Since when did it become okay for garage bands to sell out before they actually have anything to sell?

Also, absolutepunk.net needs to stop letting reviewers that are friends with the band review the band's music. If this is some of the "catchiest tunes" that I will hear all year then 2008 will be recorded as the lousiest year of music since Milli Vanilli.

And guess what, I LOVE POP MUSIC and these guys are not classified into a pop genre. More like the Garbage genre. HAHA
10:01 PM on 04/11/08
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Don't sound like backstreet boys? What are you trying to argue about, the fact that you can't hear sound? Get a hearing aid and then argue over what this incredibly unoriginal band sounds like.

Since when did it become okay for garage bands to sell out before they actually have anything to sell?

Also, absolutepunk.net needs to stop letting reviewers that are friends with the band review the band's music. If this is some of the "catchiest tunes" that I will hear all year then 2008 will be recorded as the lousiest year of music since Milli Vanilli.

And guess what, I LOVE POP MUSIC and these guys are not classified into a pop genre. More like the Garbage genre. HAHA

Friends? I know no one in that band, nor have I even spoken to them before. Good job looking like a moron though.
10:15 PM on 04/11/08
DungeonsnDragon
User Info.
Friends? I know no one in that band, nor have I even spoken to them before. Good job looking like a moron though.

I noticed you responded to my quote within seconds, very quick to defend this band. I'm very envious of how easily entertained you are by crap music. Keep yourself confined in the comfortable bubble you reside in. Like they say "ignorance is bliss". yay for FnB(ad)!! Thank god for ProTools right?
10:40 PM on 04/11/08
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I noticed you responded to my quote within seconds, very quick to defend this band. I'm very envious of how easily entertained you are by crap music. Keep yourself confined in the comfortable bubble you reside in. Like they say "ignorance is bliss". yay for FnB(ad)!! Thank god for ProTools right?

10:56 PM on 04/11/08
DungeonsnDragon
User Info.

Lol gotta love the forum haters. Admit it your life is much more interesting with dicks polluting the review comments. Without conflict, whats the reason? I'm so damn lonely, without these forums I'd kill myself. I need to feel important! IMPORTANT

Personally my favorite soundtrack is the pop sensation "Dungeons n Dragons Soundtrack." Whoever wrote that masterpiece is a goddamn genius. By the way I'm a level 60 Wizard warrior Elf Man.
11:36 PM on 04/11/08
NinjaJew
Grammar Chief
User Info.
Lol gotta love the forum haters. Admit it your life is much more interesting with dicks polluting the review comments. Without conflict, whats the reason? I'm so damn lonely, without these forums I'd kill myself. I need to feel important! IMPORTANT

Personally my favorite soundtrack is the pop sensation "Dungeons n Dragons Soundtrack." Whoever wrote that masterpiece is a goddamn genius. By the way I'm a level 60 Wizard warrior Elf Man.

...WTF????

Shock and Awe...great way to debut yourself.

I give it two weeks before you get bored of being a hater and crawl back to the holes of Fantasy Erotica Chat Sessions
02:33 AM on 04/12/08
DungeonsnDragon
User Info.
...WTF????

Shock and Awe...great way to debut yourself.

I give it two weeks before you get bored of being a hater and crawl back to the holes of Fantasy Erotica Chat Sessions

Two weeks? Hah! Never. MTV actually recorded a show with me called 'True Life: I'm a forum hater' which is to be aired in a few months. It explores the mind of haters from different internet groups and ap.net is mentioned in it. It exposes the hater and tries to find the root of why they hate.

So you say two weeks? I was born a hater, raised by haters and shall die a hater.

True hater for life!

Fantasy Erotica Chat Sessions sound nice though
08:48 AM on 04/14/08
daaana
User Info.

chill out man
apparently you get very angered by friday night boys
07:18 AM on 07/10/08
LGRE
Punk Mama ..
User Info.
because andrew goldstein looks great in a wet bathing suit.

or anything at all ... <sigh>
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News