Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24
02:06 PM on 03/26/13
brussel sprouts
You, Me and Everyone We KNow
User Info.
It's funny cause I remember when all the things about Ben fucking over his bandmates came out- I was like "fuck him! I am no longer supporting him!". Since hes been vocal and sincere about the incident, I have turned around and did the kickstarter for Some Things Just Don't Wash Out vinyl (got the 'Merica! variant) and just now purchased the green 7". I hope he keeps things straight and continues to make solid tunes. Congrats on being sober for 2 years too dude!

Thanks friend. It's a long and winding, often steep road but one foot in front of the other ya know? I'm glad to hear you've stuck around all this time. Don't be a stranger come to a show in the spring!
02:09 PM on 03/26/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Thanks friend. It's a long and winding, often steep road but one foot in front of the other ya know? I'm glad to hear you've stuck around all this time. Don't be a stranger come to a show in the spring!

If you hit up Los Angeles, I just might have to
02:38 PM on 03/26/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Finding it for free online can't be too hard. Think of buying the record as a trade off.
I got the 2 pack so I can give one to my gf.
04:46 PM on 03/26/13
intheclouds
dreams to sleep
User Info.
I got the 2 pack so I can give one to my gf.
def blow-j worthy dude... well, if i were your girl that is
05:29 PM on 03/26/13
galkain
NothingOriginal.net
User Info.
Shipping can be a mother these days, what with the government trying to privatize the postal system. Perhaps it is a better to just pick up the t shirt bundle? Thunderbeard is also selling both together. that would you some $$$. Otherwise, I would highly suggest coming to a show and just picking one up. Thanks for checking things out!
Come to Michigan soon and I'll buy it there. I promise.
06:57 PM on 03/26/13
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
Ordered! Met Ben the other night and he was the nicest guy. Coincidentally he puts out awesome music. I'll support whatever he does.
07:18 PM on 03/26/13
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Finding it for free online can't be too hard. Think of buying the record as a trade off.
Does that mean it doesn't come with a download? I already pre-ordered it, but I'd prefer a legit download that I know the quality of rather than some random rip online.
10:22 PM on 03/26/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
You can't hurt me. Though i would like clarification: what exactly is a wanna be label?

EP is fantastic. Glad you're back in the game and doing well. I live in Warminster PA (Philly suburb.) you're local now, right?
04:00 AM on 03/27/13
brussel sprouts
You, Me and Everyone We KNow
User Info.
EP is fantastic. Glad you're back in the game and doing well. I live in Warminster PA (Philly suburb.) you're local now, right?

Well i'm Lancaster, but yeah.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version