AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
12:49 PM on 03/26/13
topsecret
User Info.
If I was in Finch I'd hate myself. I can't think of a band that hasn't been able to escape their first album as much as these guys. They've tried so hard to get past it with some new stuff but it looks like they finally gave in with the tour and the vinyl pressing. They will never do anything but live off of this album and it's kind of sad as I thought they put out some decent stuff since.

For the record, one of my favorite albums of all time. From front to back it's fantastic and still a good nostalgic listen even though I don't enjoy the music quite as much as I did at the time it still holds a special place for me.
I think you are confused w/ some things. For one, they have nothing to do with the record Hot Topic put out. Universal owns the masters & that's where the embarrassing Hot Topic version came from. Also, they have no reason to hate themselves. Their band took them much further than the majority of bands out there.
12:50 PM on 03/26/13
topsecret
User Info.
Alter the Press did it better by going straight to the source. Only person worthwhile in your column was Dan. Not sure how the other 2 were randomly selected.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS