Username
Password
The Wonder Years News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49.
04:39 PM on 03/26/13
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
Was going to buy a $38 bundle and got to the shipping cost and closed out and ordered only the record from Amazon
hahah that's what I'm doing. But probably closer to the release date so i can get another LP and get free shipping.
04:40 PM on 03/26/13
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
Love the band but can't imagine spending five hundred bucks at once on music stuff. If people have the money for that, there's no explanation for the industry being in such rickety shape for the past x years.
04:50 PM on 03/26/13
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
I need to get a job ASAP so I can order this.
05:33 PM on 03/26/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cancelled my order on a blue today. I don't need another shirt, poster, or a 7" with an song off the album. I will get the HT variant most likely.
What is the HT variant?
05:39 PM on 03/26/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Glad to hear these are gatefold! Super excited to get mine
05:49 PM on 03/26/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
What is the HT variant?
no idea but the shipping will be cheaper and it won't be through MerchNow. Honestly I am not overall in love with the dark blue or the red. I had no regrets cancelling my order despite blue being OOP technically now. I would rather just have the album I want with a lot less filler and the HT variant is a chance to get a different color.
05:53 PM on 03/26/13
mikeXXXnj
I'm the (not actually)black jesus.
User Info.
bummed I missed out on the $500 bundle. super bummed. not stoked. but I refuse to sink.
05:55 PM on 03/26/13
imposs1ble
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Gatefold with spot gloss over a matte finish.

Apparently more of the $500 packages are being made available. Are they gone already?
05:59 PM on 03/26/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Apparently more of the $500 packages are being made available. Are they gone already?
They aren't on the website anymore :( It starts with the $150 package
http://merchnow.com/catalogs/the-wonder-years
05:59 PM on 03/26/13
imposs1ble
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Soupy said they were adding 5 more of the big bundles. I would check again.

You are an amazing person! Just saw that on soupy's twitter after u replied to me. Thanks for being cool. If I'm able to get one, I'm gonna pm you with a merch credit code to their webstore after I buy it for the tip and helping me out.
06:00 PM on 03/26/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You are an amazing person! Just saw that on soupy's twitter after u replied to me. Thanks for being cool. If I'm able to get one, I'm gonna pm you with a merch credit code to their webstore after I buy it for the tip and helping me out.
haha no problem! However I'm not seeing them on the website right now...but don't give up!!
06:04 PM on 03/26/13
imposs1ble
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha no problem! However I'm not seeing them on the website right now...but don't give up!!
I won't! But I was on shortly after this was posted and I haven't seen it up yet, so it might not have been posted <fingers crossed>
06:05 PM on 03/26/13
Soupy
User Info.

We're having some issues so we don't actually know if they'll ever be made available again or not because of a PayPal lag so we don't know how many sold. Will keep you updated.
06:09 PM on 03/26/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We're having some issues so we don't actually know if they'll ever be made available again or not because of a PayPal lag so we don't know how many sold. Will keep you updated.
Thanks for the clarification Soupy!
06:09 PM on 03/26/13
Chalie22
User Info.
Just ordered myself the red LP. That is all
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives