Username
Password
Property of Zack News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 35 of 35.
12:04 PM on 03/27/13
Feenucks
Majority Bones
User Info.

Excellent piece, but I would like to point out that AFI had nothing at all to do with the release of the retrospective album. That was Nitro all alone and by themselves, without AFI's consent (not that it would've been necessary, as all of the songs on the disk were recorded while with Nitro).

Anyway, great article. Took me back to one of my favorite albums of all time. Sing the Sorrow is one of the few albums I've ever called "perfect".
12:05 PM on 03/27/13
surfwaxsideshow
User Info.
finding out that it started on track 3 or 4 and looped back around blew my 14 year old mind
02:31 PM on 03/27/13
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
User Info.
I can't imagine ever liking a new record as much as I like Sing the Sorrow. It's probably my favorite album of all time and will continue to be until my dying day. That being said, I don'y get the mindset of the people on here that want them to "quit watering down their discography" or "play a sing the sorrow tour." I love Sing the Sorrow but I don't love bands living in their own pasts. DecemberUnderground was somewhat disappointing but only because of how great StS was. As for Crash Love, that album is really really good. Does it live up to StS? No. I don't expect them to make another perfect album, but I'll settle for a handful of really, really good albums.
08:56 PM on 03/27/13
HogarthHughes
Paint the Streets in White
User Info.
One of my all-time favorites. Can't believe it's a decade old already.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests