Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
05:21 PM on 03/26/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
I found the first pressing at my local record store a few months ago (green). It sounds fine to me, better than my TAYF repress for sure.
05:28 PM on 03/26/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Most of you seem as though you haven't been into vinyl for that long. Despite Victorys reputation I give them credit for selling their LPs at the old school price. It's almost sad that people are that used to today's ridiculous prices where'd they'd question it and think they're is something weird. Considering I personally at times have had quality issues with 20-25$ records, mainly hot topic pressings.

LPs used to be $8! CD 10/LP 8, it's how it used to be!

Although I'm glad victory has seemed to do away with those stupid screen printed jackets.

I picked up the Thursday LP finally and I'm glad it has the real artwork with it(even though the press before this one had it too). Glad I got the orange too, best color out of the whole 6 runs.
it's still not really all that cheap to order from them, considering how much shipping is.
05:47 PM on 03/26/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
I just want New Again to get pressed.
New Again was pressed? It's on eBay pretty regularly fr cheaps
06:29 PM on 03/26/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Oh damn, did not know any of this. Thanks dudes!
Got your back! :)
Also wish they had pressed the self titled
08:00 PM on 03/26/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
so I haven't been able to figure it out: is the quality on Victory vinyl pressings good or not?
they've run the gamut for me. TAYF sounds bad, but my old pressing of WYWTB sounds quite good. my copy of Bayside's self-titled is in-between. I guess it's the luck of the draw
08:02 PM on 03/26/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Oh and by the way for everyone complaining about shipping prices, when Hot Topic pressed War All The Time the shipping to Canada was $32.50...$6 isn't THAT bad haha
I know, I always feel so bad for you guys because shipping is so outrageous, meanwhile I get all upset if shipping is more than 7 dollars haha
08:52 AM on 03/27/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
I didn't know my copy was a first press. Super annoying it came in a fold over, though
this
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums