andrewshungry
Gillyyyyyyy
User Info.
yay on my birthday hooray !!
12:25 PM on 03/27/13
AndrewSoup
It's A Secret To Everyone
User Info.
I wouldn't mind an album cover of just the three of them, but I have to agree with the sentiments that its design isn't put together very well.
They could've made a lot of improvements to it...

Also, I think Taylor should shave the beard. It makes his chin look large and really odd.
12:29 PM on 03/27/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I wouldn't mind an album cover of just the three of them, but I have to agree with the sentiments that its design isn't put together very well.

Also, I think Taylor should shave the beard. It makes his chin look large and really odd.
disagree with all.
01:19 PM on 03/27/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Agreed, haha
01:35 PM on 03/27/13
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
Anyone else suspect this will be their last album? (Not because it sucks or flops or whatever)

I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.
01:45 PM on 03/27/13
Breathoffire
User Info.
We'll all have a blast listening to Gwen Stefani's second coming on Monday.
01:48 PM on 03/27/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
We'll all have a blast listening to Gwen Stefani's second coming on Monday.
What Gwen stuff sounds like this? Genuinely curious because maybe I should listen to more if this sounds that much like it. I've not heard much but I haven't liked what I have heard.
01:58 PM on 03/27/13
Breathoffire
User Info.
What Gwen stuff sounds like this? Genuinely curious because maybe I should listen to more if this sounds that much like it. I've not heard much but I haven't liked what I have heard.
Haley's voice (at least in this new song- now) sounds like Gwen Stefani...insanely. Minus the fact that the song is garbage and No Doubt's music was at least tolerable. If this is Paramore's progression.....Houston, we have a problem.
02:01 PM on 03/27/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Haley's voice (at least in this new song- now) sounds like Gwen Stefani...insanely. Minus the fact that the song is garbage and No Doubt's music was at least tolerable. If this is Paramore's progression.....Houston, we have a problem.
But Now is easily the weakest song on the record based on the clips and the rest sounds much better so I'm basing my question more on those tracks than Now. and I think this is a perfect progression for them.
02:08 PM on 03/27/13
Breathoffire
User Info.
But Now is easily the weakest song on the record based on the clips and the rest sounds much better so I'm basing my question more on those tracks than Now. and I think this is a perfect progression for them.
Well you're entitled to your opinion and mind is that (this song) is garbage. Hopefully their album is better.
02:21 PM on 03/27/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Well you're entitled to your opinion and mind is that (this song) is garbage. Hopefully their album is better.
As I said, I'm not a big fan of that song either, it's not very representative of the record.
02:40 PM on 03/27/13
NotTonightTho
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Then how about you sit down and listen to the previews before you make any judgments on the album

03:24 PM on 03/27/13
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.

That's the album cover.
a moment of silence for Hayley's bangs.
03:26 PM on 03/27/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
a moment of silence for Hayley's bangs.

Derp?
03:35 PM on 03/27/13
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
Not sure if I want to stream or just wait till my CD gets inside my car a week later. Honestly I'm not too excited for this album. Might be that Fall Out Boy is outshining them.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos