Username
Password
Hip-Hop News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 67 of 67.
05:08 PM on 03/28/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
I don't think he's going to get any bigger man. He's produced tracks for Britney, Rihanna, Weezy, Future, a lot of the hottest r&b, hip hop, and pop artists right now, but I just don't see him being very relevant in 2014. He can only play around with ambient trap for so long before another fad comes along. I hope he proves me wrong though; I do really enjoy him.
that's what im saying, his crossover into r&b has seen him moving on from ambient trap. "773 Love" by jeremih and "Body Party" by ciara show massive growth and a stylistic leap
05:15 PM on 03/28/13
bowbzzz
User Info.
that's what im saying, his crossover into r&b has seen him moving on from ambient trap. "773 Love" by jeremih and "Body Party" by ciara show massive growth and a stylistic leap
I fuckin love Jeremih. The track he did with him is really well. I guess you might be right. It's just that there are always these producers that make it on everyone's record for a year/year and a half and then are irrelevant. This year will definitely be a bigger year for him than 2012 but idk how long it'll last. We agree to disagree.
08:40 PM on 03/28/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
GOT DA BADDEST HOES~

GOT DA FINEST WEED~
10:16 PM on 03/28/13
davidarechiga
davidarechiga
User Info.
I've liked a couple of things that he's done, but mostly I just find him a bit boring.
If you haven't already, check out Enter the Void with Ab-Soul and Joey Bada$$. that song got me on the Ab-Soul train
10:20 PM on 03/28/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
If you haven't already, check out Enter the Void with Ab-Soul and Joey Bada$$. that song got me on the Ab-Soul train
Will do. Thanks!
06:21 AM on 03/29/13
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
He's probably busy with that j cole project which....meh. Not a cole fan

Like a handful of songs from various tapes but i agree

goes ham on "world is yours"

"Temptation" though.

Speaking of which those two need to release that song already, it's been WAY too long.

Even "My Hatin Joint"

Duuuude

Best song.

I second this.
04:20 PM on 03/29/13
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
New Danny Brown will always make me happy. Even if he's only one of several.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests