Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
10:10 PM on 03/27/13
Freshman15Davey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I mean... Was this meant as hate? I didn't read too much into the story but I call people ******s all the with no homophobic intention what so ever. If this was meant as gay hate, well then yeah, fuck that venue.
10:17 PM on 03/27/13
Freshman15Davey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha woaaaaaaah everyone. I say it to my friends. Never meant with a gay context or whatever. If you don't agree with that, fair enough. I'm very pro gay rights. I'm just too lazy to click the links to figure out if he called an actual homosexual that word out of hate. Didn't mean to piss people off.
10:26 PM on 03/27/13
Freshman15Davey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you should probably reassess your usage of that word. even using it with friends is perpetuating hate speech.

Have you ever seen the Louis CK skit about the word? I've used it since I was a kid and it has never had a gay context involve with it. I get that I'm older and should have more sense now.I get that it's hurtful to some people but I would NEVER use that word out of hate to a specific type of person. I don't know if that makes sense. I didn't want to get into it with anyone. I immiedietly regret posting. Ha
08:26 AM on 03/28/13
Freshman15Davey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i call people ******s all the time but i'm not racist.

see how fucking retarded that sounds?

You just said retarded. My brother has Down's syndrome and I'm offended.

I could've said that because he does. I still use the word "retard" to my friends without thinking of my brother. I never think "mentally handicapped" when saying "retard."

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos