Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
11:10 AM on 03/28/13
johnnyferris
5 LARGE PIZZAS
User Info.
Definitely will be in my end of the year list. They've always been one of my favorite bands so it's awesome to see them pull something off like this. Can't wait for the spring tour!
12:28 AM on 03/29/13
johnnyferris
5 LARGE PIZZAS
User Info.
dickripper lol

and also, did Jason record bass for this? I read recently that they have a new bass player as Jason is back focusing on HWM.
Jason did not record on the record. In the chat last week they said they split the bass duties up between Zack, Matt, and Shaun Lopez.
11:16 AM on 03/29/13
johnnyferris
5 LARGE PIZZAS
User Info.
I don't understand how anyone can say the choruses aren't catchy on Renacer. In my opinion they're ridiculously catchy without being generic. I'm a fan of the heavy direction they took but that's also not the only reason I like the album. All the soft parts of the album are very well written and Buddy's clean vocals are better than ever.
It took me a few listens to get used to the slower choruses like in "Glass," but now I love it. This album is so good.
05:44 PM on 08/04/13
johnnyferris
5 LARGE PIZZAS
User Info.
What's with all the screaming? Every song is the same song. I miss songs like 'Can't Be Saved'. Almost everyone I know that like Senses Fail hates this album so I am surprised so many others are enjoying it.
Renacer means "to be reborn." It's a rebirth for the band; Only 2 out of 5 members were there for "Can't Be Saved," they didn't want to write songs like that anymore. All of the songs do not sound the same, it's just not what you wanna hear.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests