Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 71 of 71
09:53 AM on 03/30/13
Onermedboxer
A real rock'n'rolla
User Info.
Having seen Senses Fail in November 2010 (w/ Bayside, Balance & Composure, Title Fight) I like to think I was present for Buddy's rebirth in "Ancient Tombs.'

This is a really amazing album. Hard to say now, but could end up being my favorite SF record
02:58 PM on 03/30/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
The more I listen to it the more I like it, but there's definitely a little something missing. Not digging all the chugs either but I guess that happens with lineup changes.
11:36 AM on 04/03/13
AShores93
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is such a rad comeback album. I haven't listened to this band since their 2008 release, but I recall not caring for that one very much.
09:36 PM on 04/03/13
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So if I were to enter that drum cover contest, "Ancient Tombs" would be the one to go with?
10:54 PM on 04/03/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
"dickripper" and "slurves" in the same sentence makes for one of the best sentences ever written.
dickripper is one of my favorite terms, I have used it sparingly in reviews and stuff throughout my time, but I only use it when the song deserves it haha
08:33 AM on 04/04/13
ConnorSteed
Empty Fate Just Means An Even Score
User Info.
First album by this band I ever listened to...

Its fucking great.
05:58 PM on 04/04/13
ConnorSteed
Empty Fate Just Means An Even Score
User Info.
The Path is one of their best. That breakdown is great. "Passion pushes the urge, your love of life determined what you're worth." Yes.

def my favorite track on the album!
08:40 AM on 04/11/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Loving this record so much.
07:29 PM on 04/14/13
ahriik
User Info.
Definitely different than their previous work, but absolutely fantastic. Heavier, more mature, very aggressive! I love it. Senses Fail has always been one of my favorite bands, and this release secures that even more.
10:11 AM on 08/04/13
ph0tik
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What's with all the screaming? Every song is the same song. I miss songs like 'Can't Be Saved'. Almost everyone I know that like Senses Fail hates this album so I am surprised so many others are enjoying it.
05:44 PM on 08/04/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
What's with all the screaming? Every song is the same song. I miss songs like 'Can't Be Saved'. Almost everyone I know that like Senses Fail hates this album so I am surprised so many others are enjoying it.
Renacer means "to be reborn." It's a rebirth for the band; Only 2 out of 5 members were there for "Can't Be Saved," they didn't want to write songs like that anymore. All of the songs do not sound the same, it's just not what you wanna hear.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos