Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
03:15 PM on 03/28/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
I like his clean vocals, but everything else is just so boring. It's a shame really.
09:02 PM on 03/28/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
Indeed. They used to have so much potential. I recently went back to their record "Sleepwalking" and it is still so good to me.
Yeah Sleepwalking is much better than their other two albums. But I doubt they'll ever go back to that sound, as it's the new album that's made them popular.
09:06 PM on 03/28/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
I mean people can call them boring while they are out playing sold out tours,warped, and soundwave. They had rise records highest first week sale for challenger. They know what formula works and you can't hate on them for that. If you think this band is bad go watch them live you won't be let down. Each member is a great musician.
Playing a sold out your does not make you a good band at all, it just means your popular. I find their music boring as it's generic metalcore that's been done a thousand times before.
04:12 AM on 03/29/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
Right? Their original style was a nice and welcome difference, but now it's just like most other bands of the scene. Regardless, they're great dudes and I still enjoy watching them live.
I wouldn't care less if they always sounded like this, just like I don't care about Like Moths To Flames, Secrets etc. But it's just frustrating when a band with a good, somewhat original sound changes to this. Oh well.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos