Username
Password
Video News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 44.
05:28 PM on 03/28/13
nevelsaynevels
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their vocalist is their biggest redeemer, dude is solid, on record and live.... Miss the sleepwalking era, they were a nice replacement when chasing victory broke up.
05:29 PM on 03/28/13
pepster50
User Info.
chorus is catchy the rest of this song is dreadful. its a shame because "sleepwalking" was SOO good !
05:54 PM on 03/28/13
Djentleman
User Info.
overrated tumblr scene garbage
06:01 PM on 03/28/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
i really enjoyed the hollow but i didn't want the hollow part 2. really just no stand out tracks for me from this album other than miles away. i like the chorus on this song but otherwise matty's vox are just like any other vocalists in this type of band, which is a shame bc he's very talented.
06:32 PM on 03/28/13
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
album was really disappointing to me. Matty is a great combo vocalist though, and they bring it live.
06:38 PM on 03/28/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Hmmm clicked on it for the curiosity. Can only say that I've heard worse and that this doesn't seem to be the same band who played the one song I knew by them that started with "Gathered togetherrerrrrr"
06:52 PM on 03/28/13
Bruycker
User Info.
His screams and vocals always reminded me of Adam Harrell of Chasing Victory. Only reason why I would listen to this band.
07:31 PM on 03/28/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
This band is so boring.
don't know about you buy i miss the southern gritty sound a few albums back, now they sound like generic metalcore and they are absolutely huge.
07:31 PM on 03/28/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Although I'll always wish for them to go back to their 'Sleepwalking' sound, I'm ok with their recent stuff. They seem to be one of the best bands doing the 'rise core' sound(for lack of a better word). Plus, they're amazing live.
08:32 PM on 03/28/13
beauvais910
User Info.
Really talented musicians but they could be so much more
08:42 PM on 03/28/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
I like his clean vocals, but everything else is just so boring. It's a shame really.
preach
08:51 PM on 03/28/13
Lookmike
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I mean people can call them boring while they are out playing sold out tours,warped, and soundwave. They had rise records highest first week sale for challenger. They know what formula works and you can't hate on them for that. If you think this band is bad go watch them live you won't be let down. Each member is a great musician.
09:02 PM on 03/28/13
jakeisthebest
User Info.
Indeed. They used to have so much potential. I recently went back to their record "Sleepwalking" and it is still so good to me.
Yeah Sleepwalking is much better than their other two albums. But I doubt they'll ever go back to that sound, as it's the new album that's made them popular.
09:02 PM on 03/28/13
Youarcade
User Info.
Want to like this band, but they are just soooo boring.
09:04 PM on 03/28/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I liked it, MMF's videos are always simple and pretty quiet visually. I have seen a couple people in here hating on Jake Garland which is an atrocity because that dude straight up dominates the drums.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS