AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Property of Zack News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 141.
12:29 AM on 03/30/13
Hail Lelouch
User Info.
It's unfortunate how much people are so quick to be a dickhead. The guy was fucked up on drugs, he ripped people off, he was an ass. It turns out, he's got one thing in his life; music. He is lucky as hell to still have fans, and he has a great voice. He's trying to get his life backtogether, and stay clean. You all being asses don't help.
gtfo
12:31 AM on 03/30/13
TheFaceOfZach
Strokes the Furry Wall
User Info.
I am still mad about that no-call

I ran into Jonny at Warped Tour 2011. Guy was super douche-y and complained about being sweaty and just wanted to drink the whole day.
01:10 AM on 03/30/13
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What a fucking toolbag! I don't want hear his whinny crybaby story
Then the best option for you would be to not read his interviews, posts, or anything else that has to do with him. Wouldn't you agree? Its kind of like when that person calls you, and you don't want to talk to them you ignore the call.
04:08 AM on 03/30/13
LGFUAD21
User Info.
No remorse for his actions. Stupid scene knobs still worship him.

Just wish he'd piss off the poser.
04:45 AM on 03/30/13
lovemetal24
User Info.
Then the best option for you would be to not read his interviews, posts, or anything else that has to do with him. Wouldn't you agree? Its kind of like when that person calls you, and you don't want to talk to them you ignore the call.

How in the hell can you support a person like this? I can read whatever I want especially for comedic value
04:47 AM on 03/30/13
TuskandTemper
User Info.
I hope this guy is on the receiving end one day. What an awful excuse for a person.
05:16 AM on 03/30/13
kylescityisrome
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My band played a show a few weeks ago with Jonny Craig on his current tour...I went into the back room area and his 'team' was shootin' dice while the other bands were playing...better than shootin' heroin I guess...
05:50 AM on 03/30/13
randompotato
User Info.
what is that macbook thing everyone is talking about?i'm new here....
06:27 AM on 03/30/13
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
well, at least he admits he has scammed his fans, that he was a drug addict and that he used to be an asshole

he told his fans something like "I'm selling these macbooks, so give me 200 dollars (was it 200 dollars, though? not sure) and I'll mail them to you!"

some fans sent him the money, and it turns out there were no macbooks and he used the money to buy heroin.

apparently some of those fans still gave him money for his EP funding campaign lol
06:43 AM on 03/30/13
quickdrags
User Info.
well, at least he admits he has scammed his fans, that he was a drug addict and that he used to be an asshole

he told his fans something like "I'm selling these macbooks, so give me 200 dollars (was it 200 dollars, though? not sure) and I'll mail them to you!"

some fans sent him the money, and it turns out there were no macbooks and he used the money to buy heroin.

apparently some of those fans still gave him money for his EP funding campaign lol
Ranged $600-800 I believe
07:44 AM on 03/30/13
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Ehhhh... I pay attention to these posts for the drama.

I don't have cable, ya see...
07:57 AM on 03/30/13
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
Ranged $600-800 I believe
holy shit lol
08:29 AM on 03/30/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.

Here is a breakdown of the story if you care to read up on it. Pretty sad. Dude is a disgrace. Glad I never supported this guy.

http://mindequalsblown.net/2011/02/2...dle-the-story/
08:37 AM on 03/30/13
MykeJonesJr
User Info.
It's unfortunate how much people are so quick to be a dickhead. The guy was fucked up on drugs, he ripped people off, he was an ass. It turns out, he's got one thing in his life; music. He is lucky as hell to still have fans, and he has a great voice. He's trying to get his life backtogether, and stay clean. You all being asses don't help.

really? People are dickheads for not wanting to give this criminal a second chance? Yes, that's right, criminal. Avoid it all you want, and I don't care if he has a good voice or not, he has made some mistakes. And I'm not saying crucify the guy, but this isn't the land of "oooohhh, the pretty voice guy stopped doing drugs. That means everything he has done in the past is ALL OVER! Yay!!!"

No. He screwed up and people like you are showing him, it's cool. "Because you are somewhat famous, we let it go."
09:38 AM on 03/30/13
Ashe
You need a mortician baby
User Info.
Oh. So let me get this straight. First off, I'm not trying to be facetious here, I am serious. Following the logic you are using here, could I be a dick to everyone, and rip you or your family off of like $800.00, and walk away unscathed....and then come out and say "well, I was on drugs, sorry bout that. BUT IT'S OKAY, because I have music in my life!" and you would totally forgive me?

If you answer no, then according to you, you are being an ass.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests