AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Album Info. News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 51.
09:40 AM on 03/30/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I honestly think it's better than Listen & Forgive, but that's just my opinion. Joe's vocals with their newer style improved so much between albums.
Really? The vocals on the new album are pretty bad.
09:42 AM on 03/30/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I like that he's trying some new things with his voice, but admittedly some of them don't quite work. My biggest gripe with the new album is the lack of uptempo songs. Their older material is full of them, as is their live show, but this album doesn't have any real bangers.

How do you feel about Misser?
09:45 AM on 03/30/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I like that he's trying some new things with his voice, but admittedly some of them don't quite work. My biggest gripe with the new album is the lack of uptempo songs. Their older material is full of them, as is their live show, but this album doesn't have any real bangers.

How do you feel about Misser?
I don't like Misser. It just doesn't work for me ... not sure what it is ... I've tried so many times. On paper I should really love that album.
09:46 AM on 03/30/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I never got into Transit, but I absolutely love Misser. I'm glad they're making it into an actual touring band instead of just a side project. "Every Day..." was one of my absolute favorite albums last year, and getting to see those songs live was so awesome for me. Definitely anticipating this EP.
09:49 AM on 03/30/13
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
I definitely agree some of them don't work. Nothing Lasts Forever still bothers me with how he chose to sing it/enunciate and there are a few questionable uses throughout, but overall I think he does a pretty good job. I still have to give it a few more listens, but I think it's pretty great so far. To each his own, though.
09:50 AM on 03/30/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
I'm excited for new Misser and new Transit.

I really want Misser to do a tour that comes by the west coast. I've been listening to them a lot lately
09:58 AM on 03/30/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I definitely agree some of them don't work. Nothing Lasts Forever still bothers me with how he chose to sing it/enunciate and there are a few questionable uses throughout, but overall I think he does a pretty good job. I still have to give it a few more listens, but I think it's pretty great so far. To each his own, though.
I think the mixing/production choice really bothers me in a few places ... I don't even think it's really Joe's fault as much as it that it doesn't work as well.

I dunno. Something about it just doesn't quite click.
10:06 AM on 03/30/13
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
I think the mixing/production choice really bothers me in a few places ... I don't even think it's really Joe's fault as much as it that it doesn't work as well.

I dunno. Something about it just doesn't quite click.
This was the same producer that did Gaslight's last album, isn't it? I don't understand how that album can sound so wonderful and this one so poor - I'm not even talking musically, I'm just talking about production.
10:16 AM on 03/30/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
This was the same producer that did Gaslight's last album, isn't it? I don't understand how that album can sound so wonderful and this one so poor - I'm not even talking musically, I'm just talking about production.
Different mixers?

Brendan OBrien did the last album ... but Ted did the ones before that.
10:21 AM on 03/30/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
I like the new Transit album, I think it's gonna be a great "late-nights-in-the-summer" record.

Highly anticipating new Misser.
10:29 AM on 03/30/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
I love both Transit and Misser, but I love Misser a little bit more.

I can't wait for this.
10:33 AM on 03/30/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Misser over new Transit
10:55 AM on 03/30/13
Chris_B
You Do It So Well
User Info.
It took me until a few weeks ago to get around to listening to their album and I was impressed. Pretty excited about this.
11:08 AM on 03/30/13
cbronder1
Life Is Not A Waiting Room
User Info.
i'll be buying this. it looks like from that amazon link that it will be a physical release?
11:32 AM on 03/30/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Love Misser and very excited to hear new music from them. They were great opening for The Wonder Years/Hostage Calm/Fireworks
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests