Username
Password
Metal News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Metal
Inside AP.net

Hardcore Music Round-Up (3/30/13)

Posted by: Jason Gardner (03/30/13)
Hit the replies to check out this week's Hardcore Music Round-Up. If you missed last week's, head here.

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5.
10:06 AM on 03/30/13
Jason Gardner
facedesk.jpg
User Info.
Hardcore Music Roundup
NEWS:

We premiered a new music video from UK hardcore act Goodtime Boys for their track "Breathe".

Get Involved (members of Glassjaw, Thursday, and more) had their first interview with Gunz.

Comeback Kid has announced dates for their 10th Anniversary tour, where they'll be playing songs from their first two full-lengths.

You can stream the title track, "Invisible", from the forthcoming Paint It Black EP here. The song "Props for Ventriloquists" can also be heard here.

Raindance and Full of Hell will be playing a weekend of shows together in April.

Speaking of Full of Hell, you can check out a new song from the band called "Coven of the Larynx" here. The song comes from their upcoming full-length Rudiments of Mutilations.

Foundation has started writing new music.

Cerce will be heading out on tour with The World is a Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die and Dads in May.
10:42 AM on 03/30/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Reminds me that I should grab CBK tickets soon. I have a feeling they'll completely sell out the WECC just like Propagandhi did last October.
12:53 PM on 03/30/13
shawnPLAGUES
Steve Holt is a bastard.
User Info.
Oof, that CBK tour is going to be insane. Alpha & Omega and Twitching Tongues on it too is just icing on the cake.
07:17 PM on 03/31/13
mattyrocks
User Info.
sure wish there were more dates for CBK
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News