I have to say, after your first comment, this was unexpected, haha. However, you couldn't be more accurate.
I guess to clear some things up (and partially in response to Cody's post):
1. I do not worship the devil, nor do I believe he (in the traditional sense) exists, and neither does any real LaVeyan Satanist.
2. I only eat dark meat and I only drink chocolate milk.
3. Bring on the laughs, I'm expecting them.
4. Satanism has improved my life tenfold, and I wish more people were open to the experience.
5. This is an honest attempt to find people here with similar interests and/or people with questions about the philosophy itself.
6. You should only be scared of me personally, not Satanists in general.
7. Couldn't everything in the General Forum essentially belong in another one?
8. #2 is a joke.
9. I was actually sent from a thriving idealistic robot colony on Neptune to infiltrate your society and eliminate the Kardashians.
10. #9 is not a joke.