Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 23 posts.
04:49 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
So into this.

Edit: wonder if that first bit is about fun.
It is.
05:13 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Said it before and I'll say it again ... he's the kind of musician I will tell my kids about one day.
05:26 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Definitely sounds like when he told me that he was working around beats more this time than ever before.
This counts as "beats"?

Really?

REALLLLLY?
05:28 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Such an excellent song. Amazing.

A little upset that you guys posted a download link though. This is a leak. Part of the pre-order package coming up on Tuesday includes a free download of this song, so that's kinda ruined now.
Then they should post it now ... leaks happen ... when single songs get posted, we're going to cover them. And anything that's streamable, is downloadable it being right there or not isn't really a big difference.
05:29 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I can give you the exact quote he gave. Which was basically what I said.
There is a beat. absolutely. it's minimal but there is one.
You may want to take this story down after the shit you guys gave me last week so you know.
This what you refer to as a beat? Whatever you say.

Why, because you were the prick spreading TWY mp3s on your personal facebook page -- and I barely said jack to your stupid ass about it? Go fuck yourself Casey.
05:29 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I can't decipher if it's negativity towards fun? I don't see why...
It's not. They're fun friends.
05:32 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I didn't leak it. Someone posted a link and I posted that link.
You posted a link to a leaked song on a website that gets millions of hits. I posted one on my personal facebook page.
You keep saying that and no one believes you.

Yep, we did. We linked to a tumblr page with a new song. We have done that for years.
05:36 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Just think it's funny after the whole TWY "fiasco" last week and Drew asserting that you guys would never do that.
There was no fiasco. I said it was a dick move for your to go around copy and pasting a link to a mp3 we were hosting over and over and over again with how much time you spend on our site and you already know most people here can't stand you. That was all I ever said on the matter ... I honestly don't give a fuck you even leaked the mp3. No fucks given. I thought you were a dick before, I think you're a dick still. O well.

Never said anything besides say it was a dick move - I don't care at all.

I have no idea what other people said to you - nor do I care.
05:37 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
You really think I'm intelligent enough to go in and get the song? Damn, at least someone on here does.

song isn't up for download and hasn't been premiered. so...
So by definition it's a dick move by me to post the link to someone posting the link -- o fucking well.
05:40 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Sticking my neck out a bit, but I'll vouch for Casey. He got it from elsewhere. It was all over Tumblr before he posted on his Facebook.
I didn't say he was first.
05:47 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I do sir.

EDIT: I do know what I'm talking about, thanks.

If he wasn't first, idk what the deal is. You are linking to a song that wasn't officially released. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying it's hypocritical.
No you really don't.

There is no deal, as I have said multiple times: I don't even remotely care. Other staff members called out Casey or something and they can deal with him themselves. I don't give any amount of fucks about it. Didn't then. Didn't now. Any staff member part of the email chain that day could confirm me repeatedly saying it wasn't a big deal that the song leaked and to stop worrying about it.

How is it hypocritical? I never once said anything even close to that he shouldn't post it. I spent the entire day telling the rest of the staff that once it's online it's going to leak and that it's not a big deal. So, please, PLEASE tell me more about how much you know what you're talking about.

You're holding me to something someone else said, that's ridiculous.
05:47 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Casey didn't leak this. He wasn't the first, or even second person to send me the link of the song.

This is a hilarious and embarrassing.
No one said he leaked this ...
05:50 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Don't think you know what that word means either.
05:52 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
You did say this several minutes ago, check my quote.

I'm not going to argue this. I'm obviously oblivious to everything that's happened.
You realize there are two different songs being talked about here right ... the AM song (the "this" since we're in that thread and all) and TWY song (which Casey spent an entire day posting links everywhere).

Very oblivious.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News