Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 138.
05:27 PM on 03/31/13
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This counts as "beats"?

Really?

REALLLLLY?
I can give you the exact quote he gave. Which was basically what I said.
There is a beat. absolutely. it's minimal but there is one.
You may want to take this story down after the shit you guys gave me last week so you know.
05:28 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Such an excellent song. Amazing.

A little upset that you guys posted a download link though. This is a leak. Part of the pre-order package coming up on Tuesday includes a free download of this song, so that's kinda ruined now.
Then they should post it now ... leaks happen ... when single songs get posted, we're going to cover them. And anything that's streamable, is downloadable it being right there or not isn't really a big difference.
05:28 PM on 03/31/13
AloneInTheDark
Charmingly Awkward
User Info.
I can't decipher if it's negativity towards fun? I don't see why...
05:29 PM on 03/31/13
animefan13LPfn1
I ate a man alive tonight.
User Info.
I enjoy it. Pretty much echoing what's been said.
Jason Tate
User Info.
I can give you the exact quote he gave. Which was basically what I said.
There is a beat. absolutely. it's minimal but there is one.
You may want to take this story down after the shit you guys gave me last week so you know.
This what you refer to as a beat? Whatever you say.

Why, because you were the prick spreading TWY mp3s on your personal facebook page -- and I barely said jack to your stupid ass about it? Go fuck yourself Casey.
Jason Tate
User Info.
I can't decipher if it's negativity towards fun? I don't see why...
It's not. They're fun friends.
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Then they should post it now ... leaks happen ... when single songs get posted, we're going to cover them. And anything that's streamable is downloadable it being right there or not isn't really a big difference.
Just think it's funny after the whole TWY "fiasco" last week and Drew asserting that you guys would never do that.
Jacob Tender
User Info.
Then they should post it now ... leaks happen ... when single songs get posted, we're going to cover them. And anything that's streamable is downloadable it being right there or not isn't really a big difference.
CWhit is probably pissed, reading this.

EDIT: He is...
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This what you refer to as a beat? Whatever you say.

Why, because you were the prick actually leaking songs on your personal facebook page? Go fuck yourself Casey.
I didn't leak it. Someone posted a link and I posted that link.
You posted a link to a leaked song on a website that gets millions of hits. I posted one on my personal facebook page.
05:32 PM on 03/31/13
spooky2k
'something witty'
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Said it before and I'll say it again ... he's the kind of musician I will tell my kids about one day.
Absolutely agreed. The type of musician that Andrew is is a very rare thing!
05:32 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I didn't leak it. Someone posted a link and I posted that link.
You posted a link to a leaked song on a website that gets millions of hits. I posted one on my personal facebook page.
You keep saying that and no one believes you.

Yep, we did. We linked to a tumblr page with a new song. We have done that for years.
05:35 PM on 03/31/13
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Yep, we did. We linked to a tumblr page with a new song. We have done that for years.
You really think I'm intelligent enough to go in and get the song? Damn, at least someone on here does.

Why not? Because it's a dick move while we were figuring out our options for how to premiere it. The song was not supposed to be available for download either ... so giving out the mp3 is a dick move to the band, us, and associates yourself (supposedly a website owner that wants to be respected by labels) as the kind of person that would do such a thing.

song isn't up for download and hasn't been premiered. so...
05:36 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Just think it's funny after the whole TWY "fiasco" last week and Drew asserting that you guys would never do that.
There was no fiasco. I said it was a dick move for your to go around copy and pasting a link to a mp3 we were hosting over and over and over again with how much time you spend on our site and you already know most people here can't stand you. That was all I ever said on the matter ... I honestly don't give a fuck you even leaked the mp3. No fucks given. I thought you were a dick before, I think you're a dick still. O well.

Never said anything besides say it was a dick move - I don't care at all.

I have no idea what other people said to you - nor do I care.
05:37 PM on 03/31/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
You really think I'm intelligent enough to go in and get the song? Damn, at least someone on here does.

song isn't up for download and hasn't been premiered. so...
So by definition it's a dick move by me to post the link to someone posting the link -- o fucking well.
05:38 PM on 03/31/13
Jacob Tender
User Info.

Sticking my neck out a bit, but I'll vouch for Casey. He got it from elsewhere. It was all over Tumblr before he posted on his Facebook.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums