Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 59 posts.
10:03 PM on 03/31/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
ohh... no. My copy will be here tomorrow. Let's see what happens.
10:11 PM on 03/31/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Maybe one day people won't put so much weight on the score. The number means nothing, the review is what's important.
07:06 AM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
This was an awful and very unfair review. You compared apples to oranges and your analogies were completely disjointed. L&F was an excellent album, no doubt, but this record had a completely different feel. You chose the worst song off the record to pick apart and clearly overlooked everything else that was done right. The lyricism of this record isn't something that everyone can relate to because not everyone grew up in Boston, but it's still a great jam. It might not be as powerful as l&f was, but it certainly isn't as god awful as you're making it out to be and I'm actually shocked you rated it this hard.
Just because he didn't like it doesn't mean it's unfair.
07:13 AM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
The review was unfairly written. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on an album but I'm actually shocked because I know he's been a big Transit fan.
It doesn't matter if you're a fan or not. If you don't like it, you don't like it. I'm a big Say Anything fan and I thought Anarchy My Dear was atrocious. I'm still a big Say Anything fan and am looking forward to the next record. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to love everything they release.

I can't say Anything about the album because I haven't heard it, but I'd say this is a fair review from a big fan who was disappointed by a new record. I am definitely hoping that I disagree with him, personally haha
07:15 AM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
This site is full of such elitist assholes who can't appreciate anything unless it has 3 fans or churns the same grungy, shitty lyrics.
Okay what are you even doing
07:40 AM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Jesus, people are getting pretty hostile on twitter.
07:55 AM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Where? I haven't really seen anything bad aside from the normal responses to a bad review. It's not awful.
That one guy told you to eat shit and die, seems a little hostile to me haha.
08:55 AM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
I still don't think you were specific enough in your review..What exactly is so bad about the production?

"That's a good example of using one song to define a problem throughout the whole album. Later: "More overarching themes begin here: Out-of-key vocals, musicianship that constantly trips over its own feet, borderline terrible production, and songwriting so bad that you wonder what this group of talented young men were shooting for while crafting this album."

Pretty harsh for someone who as far as I know has never written a record or produced one?

good god
09:42 AM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
That was a frustrating listen.
12:16 PM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
This argument gets a 3/10.
10/10
12:47 PM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
aaand I just heard the "masturbate" thing. This is just the worst day.
01:05 PM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Where is that?...how have I missed that heh (probably cause I've only listened to this twice)
first part of the chorus of Bright Lights, Dark Shadows
02:27 PM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
People think I'm trolling cause I say I like this album but holy I don't understand the hate. The only song I can't get into its the title track but I honestly think the rest of album is really well written and enjoy it a lot.
can you really blame them? you do troll a lot.
And it's great that you like the album, I wish I did haha
03:37 PM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
everything from the sounds chosen to the mixing and mastering sounds flat out awful. parts of the record physically hurt my ears.
I agree with this statement.
04:11 PM on 04/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
I listened twice.... I don't know if I want to try again.
Maybe God is April fooling me and I will like this record tomorrow.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums