Username
Password
My Chemical Romance News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 35.
10:48 AM on 04/01/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Loved his commentary on Revenge and TBP. Cool to hear a little more about CW too. Hoping he gets around to talking about Bullets in the next few days. I never really figured out why he hates "Cubicles", my favorite song on the record, so much, hah.
Probably because it doesn't have that much meaning behind it. It's just about a work-romance, haha. It'd definitely my least favourite on there although that isn't saying much considering it's my second favourite album ever.
10:49 AM on 04/01/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
I wouldn't mind if someone, you know.... compiled all the tweets for each album? huh? eh???
10:57 AM on 04/01/13
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
I thought it really interesting he hadn't listened to TBP since it was mastered.
Me too. I assumed bands listened to their albums at least several times before playing them live.
11:06 AM on 04/01/13
woohoo!
There's so much room for activities
User Info.
where does he talk about conventional weapons? that's the one i'm most interested in but i don't see it...
EDIT: NEVERMIND
11:08 AM on 04/01/13
LPcatitoRJA
When you smile I melt inside
User Info.
where does he talk about conventional weapons? that's the one i'm most interested in but i don't see it...
all of his tweets fron today are about that album
11:40 AM on 04/01/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He didn't say much about Revenge or Bp.
11:56 AM on 04/01/13
georgedcc
User Info.
The best tweet on here is this one, regarding Conventional Weapons: https://twitter.com/gerardway/status/318760123877179392

Made me laugh.
12:07 PM on 04/01/13
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.
I wonder if he was serious when he said he had to buy "Conventional Weapons" in order to listen...
That was the best thing about this.
12:17 PM on 04/01/13
ThaRealNC
User Info.
Echoing the sentiment about lack of tweets about Revenge. Oh well, this has been really cool regardless.
01:19 PM on 04/01/13
asthenia*
Never to see any other way...
User Info.
very cool, wish more bands would do this.

it makes sense he wouldn't listen to the albums after they were finished though. i feel like most artists release an album and only listen to themselves if they have to re-learn songs.
01:24 PM on 04/01/13
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
It's just him talking about how great his music is, why would anyone want this all over their twitter feed haha
01:35 PM on 04/01/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Pretty cool, I definitely dug all the songs from "Conventional Weapons" when they released them. Did they ever end up releasing all of those songs together, or were they just the singles one at a time?
03:33 PM on 04/01/13
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
Echoing the sentiment about lack of tweets about Revenge. Oh well, this has been really cool regardless.
He already did revenge. He did Black Parade and Revenge earlier last week, then did DD last night and CW this morning. Bullets is most likely coming tomorrow.
03:50 PM on 04/01/13
piroko
The king of bling?
User Info.
Does anyone remember a magazine article released about a year before Danger Days was announced - around the time I guess they were still going ahead with Conventional Weapons as an album - which detailed what songs were going to be on CW (I remember others on top of what was actually on there) and (essentially) in what order? It may have been in an NME, or something? Man, I wish I could find that!!!

Anybody?
04:56 PM on 04/01/13
Clark
Dirk Nowitzki's Beard
User Info.
That may have been the most self aggrandizing stuff I've ever read.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums