Username
Password
My Chemical Romance News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 35 of 35.
05:03 PM on 04/01/13
special_kay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does anyone remember a magazine article released about a year before Danger Days was announced - around the time I guess they were still going ahead with Conventional Weapons as an album - which detailed what songs were going to be on CW (I remember others on top of what was actually on there) and (essentially) in what order? It may have been in an NME, or something? Man, I wish I could find that!!!

Anybody?

It was NME. I remember it so clearly because it was the first interview Gerard gave regarding what they thought was going to be the 4th album. NME were so thrilled because they thought they had gotten the new album exclusive and then the album got scrapped .They talked about the lyric "this ain't a room full of suicides" in relation to The Daily Mail drama and I think they discussed the song that eventually became "Party Poison". When they were doing press for Danger Days, I remember Gerard mentioning how unhappy he was with the photoshoot that was done for the NME article because he thought he looked like a banker.
05:39 PM on 04/01/13
piroko
The king of bling?
User Info.
It was NME. I remember it so clearly because it was the first interview Gerard gave regarding what they thought was going to be the 4th album. NME were so thrilled because they thought they had gotten the new album exclusive and then the album got scrapped .They talked about the lyric "this ain't a room full of suicides" in relation to The Daily Mail drama and I think they discussed the song that eventually became "Party Poison". When they were doing press for Danger Days, I remember Gerard mentioning how unhappy he was with the photoshoot that was done for the NME article because he thought he looked like a banker.
Cheers, Special_Kay!

After months of searching, I finally found it!

http://www.mychemicalromance.com/blo...-way-interview

Not as comprehensive as I remember - but now I can lay to rest that 'Trans-Am' was actually 'Bulletproof Heart'...now if I only knew what 'LA Heavy' became, I could rest easy...

EDIT - Nevermind, LA Heavy became Kiss The Ring. I guess it's just 'Stay (Untitled)' and 'The Drugs' that we'll never hear from these sessions then...
10:15 PM on 04/01/13
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
Love the meaning behind Scarecrow.
11:33 PM on 04/01/13
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
That may have been the most self aggrandizing stuff I've ever read.
Thanks for teaching me a new word!
04:56 PM on 04/04/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
it's interesting that they made a point out of releasing conventional weapons as singles but that he refers to it as an album.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests