Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38
06:34 PM on 04/01/13
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
Dope lineup. Stoked to see Brick + Mortar on this.
07:16 PM on 04/01/13
ttttonyTM
Full time sarcastic asshole.
User Info.
REALLY wish this wuldn't have leaked so early, leading everyone to buy out all the 3 day passes, and leave only single-day $100 tickets left.

15 bands I wanted to see, exactly 5 of the on each day. my checking account is weeping.
08:12 PM on 04/01/13
domotime2
great googily moogily
User Info.
something about the artists on this lineup make me respect it more? it's weird. On the surface it looks like just another freakin' summer indie festival, but I feel like they just toss on 3-4 major acts on each day, and the rest are ALL newer/up and coming acts, and that's pretty cool in a way.

I wish this had more punk/variety, because this is NOT my cup of tea, but idk I like the layout.

fuck you lumineers
09:35 PM on 04/01/13
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
User Info.
^^^ i agree to an extent. i think it would be cool to throw a few punk bands in the mix, like 2 or 3. especially if they were older bands. ones that people would really like to see. i think LTJ, NOFX, Reel Big Fish, Pennywise, Bad Religion, etc would be very cool to see in that setting. not all of them, but maybe 1 or 2 just to wet an appetite for some people.
04:45 AM on 04/02/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
That's not the crowd that lollapalooza caters towards...
05:48 AM on 04/02/13
The Old Black
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
REALLY wish this wuldn't have leaked so early, leading everyone to buy out all the 3 day passes, and leave only single-day $100 tickets left.

15 bands I wanted to see, exactly 5 of the on each day. my checking account is weeping.

People were going to buy them early regardless. 3 days were $235 and 3 individuals comes to $285. Yea it's more, but it's not like its costing you double. I'm actually happy this came out now as I know most of who I want to see is Friday.

The part that's going to piss you off is when you can only see 3 of those 5 bands each day because of scheduling conflicts.
11:25 AM on 04/04/13
ttttonyTM
Full time sarcastic asshole.
User Info.
People were going to buy them early regardless. 3 days were $235 and 3 individuals comes to $285. Yea it's more, but it's not like its costing you double. I'm actually happy this came out now as I know most of who I want to see is Friday.

The part that's going to piss you off is when you can only see 3 of those 5 bands each day because of scheduling conflicts.
yeah, that, and the fact that even one day passes are apparently sold out now.
11:39 AM on 04/04/13
The Old Black
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah, that, and the fact that even one day passes are apparently sold out now.

Yep, they sold out all of them in about 30 minutes.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos