AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

National Product News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Vote for the Faceless International Logo

Posted by - 06:22 PM on 04/07/08
Head on over to Danny Casler from National Product's myspace to vote for your favorite design to be used as the Faceless International logo. Be sure to add him as a friend first. To learn more about this cause, please click here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
07:06 PM on 04/07/08
girl_rotten
User Info.
One problem:

You have to be his friend in order to comment on the photos - which is the way of voting.
07:13 PM on 04/07/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
One problem:

You have to be his friend in order to comment on the photos - which is the way of voting.

that unfortunately is the deal because i could 1. start a faceless myspace that would never get used, and you would have to add that, or 2. i could save time, have people comment on it, which unfortunately because myspace requires that (i think?) you have to do that. Im not doing this for more myspace friends if that was what you were getting at because no offense, i dont care to have people as my friends unless they genuinely want to be. So....

if you want to vote, add me, vote, then delete my friendship....i must make this 100% clear, your not doing this for ME, your helping for Faceless International in which one of these designs will be used to be a money making tool to help women and their children involved in the sex trade industry, it IS for a good cause, and if its just a friendship add people will be worried about...im sure we can all get over ourselves for a second.

Not implying this is what you meant, just wanted to be clear xoxo
07:17 PM on 04/07/08
oh_heykate.
bring back the city skyline.
User Info.
One problem:

So add him. Danny's nice.
07:17 PM on 04/07/08
girl_rotten
User Info.
that unfortunately is the deal because i could 1. start a faceless myspace that would never get used, and you would have to add that, or 2. i could save time, have people comment on it, which unfortunately because myspace requires that (i think?) you have to do that. Im not doing this for more myspace friends if that was what you were getting at because no offense, i dont care to have people as my friends unless they genuinely want to be. So....

if you want to vote, add me, vote, then delete my friendship....i must make this 100% clear, your not doing this for ME, your helping for Faceless International in which one of these designs will be used to be a money making tool to help women and their children involved in the sex trade industry, it IS for a good cause, and if its just a friendship add people will be worried about...im sure we can all get over ourselves for a second.

Not implying this is what you meant, just wanted to be clear xoxo

I'm not saying it's not for a good cause or any of that, in fact I think it's a wonderful cause and even more wonderful that you're spending your time working on it.

I just thought it's a little tricky having to friend you in order to vote and that it'd clog up your MySpace inbox. But if that's they way you want to conduct it, that's a-okay.

:)
07:20 PM on 04/07/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
I'm not saying it's not for a good cause or any of that, in fact I think it's a wonderful cause and even more wonderful that you're spending your time working on it.

I just thought it's a little tricky having to friend you in order to vote and that it'd clog up your MySpace inbox. But if that's they way you want to conduct it, that's a-okay.

:)

=) i feel u and trust me, if i could make it easier i would, but hey, then again, im sure you could eventually be a cool friend right, even if only online =)
07:37 PM on 04/07/08
RocknRollLover
User Info.
i <3 national product
07:43 PM on 04/07/08
NationalProduct
User Info.

and we love you back
07:47 PM on 04/07/08
Chico
User Info.
I'm sure the design will be a good one, though I can't look at the choices.
07:51 PM on 04/07/08
anamericangod
User Info.
Mine is the barcode one on the 2nd page. Simple and clean, but I think it's appropriate. Major props to Danny for being a part of this.
08:10 PM on 04/07/08
hxchairstylist
Hair on Mars
User Info.
I'm'a cut yo hurr. in like 2 hrs.
08:38 PM on 04/07/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
I'm'a cut yo hurr. in like 2 hrs.

im gonna have the best herrrr in 2.5 hours then
08:38 PM on 04/07/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
wish i could hang tonight danny!!!

i know bummer =(
08:44 PM on 04/07/08
amberxlea
got clean in the dirty south.
User Info.
I don't have a myspace... Maybe I'll just make one to vote...
Tomorrow, when my new iBook power adapter arrives. Myspacing via hiptop is too difficult.
08:44 PM on 04/07/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
i sent you a message on myspace, are you gona be in seattle tomorrow?

unfortunately no, we have a radio show in Bend Oregon tomorrow night... womp womp

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos