Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
07:29 PM on 04/01/13
ChadMaxey
tpf
User Info.
Damn, this is really good. Wish Daytrader could've been more consistently good; I always LOVED one song then slept through the next. But this... This is good.
07:37 PM on 04/01/13
ChadMaxey
tpf
User Info.
Gary Cioffi engineered it, and Vince Ratti mixed it? I like that. Those guys are good. (Wish Gary did Transit's new album, but let's not bring that whole thing into here. Haha)
08:04 PM on 04/01/13
ChadMaxey
tpf
User Info.
Man, some seriously mixed feelings on all the 'twelve years' hate, I put a lot into that record.. but seriously thanks to everyone for the kind words RE: some stranger. Very proud of the EP. Even more excited to get the LP recorded. And get on the road again.
Cannot wait for an LP man. Keep up the awesome work. And definitely didn't hate Twelve Years, sorry if I worded my post harshly. Honestly deadfriends is one of my favorite songs I've ever heard in my life.
10:03 PM on 04/01/13
ChadMaxey
tpf
User Info.
Been working with Gary all year. He's the shit. Listen and Forgive by transit also proves that. He had no say in production on the new transit.
Listen and Forgive is production gold to me. Also so happy to hear he had no say in YNE... Keepin' his street cred well and alive.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests