Username
Password
Politics News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Politics
Inside AP.net

Obamapalooza 2008

Posted by: Steve Henderson (04/08/08)
Read what Dave Matthews and watch what Nas has to say about Barack Obama.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 45
11:43 AM on 04/08/08
Cato11087
True progress means...
User Info.
I just read Dave's interview, I love that man and everything he stands for.
11:46 AM on 04/08/08
JCCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
get off this guys nuts for christs sake. Is there something I'm not seeing in this guy?

Dude's got a psycho racist preacher/mentor and before that he really had nothing special about him. Well, besides all the empty rhetoric about "change".
11:47 AM on 04/08/08
...generic...
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why does dave matthew's always have that stupid fucking smug look on his face? At least he is pushing for Obama.
11:49 AM on 04/08/08
...generic...
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
get off this guys nuts for christs sake. Is there something I'm not seeing in this guy?

Dude's got a psycho racist preacher/mentor and before that he really had nothing special about him. Well, besides all the empty rhetoric about "change".

You've obviously only been listening to the media hype about his negative aspects. And don't use the word rhetoric, you just come off as a pretentious asshole.
11:52 AM on 04/08/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.

11:54 AM on 04/08/08
AEast317
x x x
User Info.

is that you bill o'reilly?
11:58 AM on 04/08/08
amysaurus
gonna stay eighteen forever.
User Info.

lolwut.
11:59 AM on 04/08/08
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
is that you bill o'reilly?

LOL!!!
Preach it brother!

Bill O'Reilly is an ignorant ass-hole.
11:59 AM on 04/08/08
JCCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You've obviously only been listening to the media hype about his negative aspects. And don't use the word rhetoric, you just come off as a pretentious asshole.

Really? Cause if anything the media has been hyping this dude for a long time and its been anything but negative.

And how does me using the word rhetoric make me look pretentious? I don't get it. Do you know the definition of rhetoric? I mean it's not neccesarily a bad thing but in his case that's all he's got.
12:00 PM on 04/08/08
HoldenCfld
User Info.
[Quote the dummy]

*Make comment about said dummy like everyone else before me*

Did I get it right, guys?
12:01 PM on 04/08/08
JCCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh wait, Pete Wentz endorsed this guy. No wonder I'm feeling the backlash on AP.net.
12:07 PM on 04/08/08
...generic...
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really? Cause if anything the media has been hyping this dude for a long time and its been anything but negative.

And how does me using the word rhetoric make me look pretentious? I don't get it. Do you know the definition of rhetoric? I mean it's not neccesarily a bad thing but in his case that's all he's got.

After you say something about getting off someone's balls...saying rhetoric is pretty damn pretentious. If you noticed i didn't say the media hype's only his bad qualities, i just said you only were paying attention to those things.
12:08 PM on 04/08/08
...generic...
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[Quote the dummy]

*Make comment about said dummy like everyone else before me*

Did I get it right, guys?

Sorry I guess I started a chain of hate.
12:08 PM on 04/08/08
TomFoolery
one time I went to the superbowl
User Info.
I feel like Nas completely is missing the whole point of Obama. Yea he is black, to be honest in these days i really feel that that has nothing to do with it. Sure he would be the first but there are so many other things you could say about the guy other then it would be great to have a black president.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests