06:59 PM on 04/02/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Great stretch of songs here.
07:03 PM on 04/02/13
exitsummer
we are the wild youth
User Info.
if you think this is good, wait till you hear the closer 'future'. one of the best songs they've ever written. i can't even choose favourites with this record, i'd just end up naming 10 songs lol
07:08 PM on 04/02/13
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
I've been an avid Paramore fan from the start. This record is really really great. Brand New Eyes was my favorite but this ties or exceeds it in a different way. What a good change, what incredible drumming from Ilan, and the production is spot on. I personally could do without the 3 interludes, Anklebiters, and (One of Those) Crazy Girls... but hey thats still 12/17 that are badass. Well done Paramore. I hope this record is their biggest yet!
I loved one of those crazy girls...
07:13 PM on 04/02/13
Fill
what
User Info.
Having listened to the whole album, these 4 songs are my favourite by far. Ain't It Fun and Part II were awesome.
Those are my favorites. And two of my favorite Paramore songs overall.
07:26 PM on 04/02/13
Seth Robinson
User Info.
Early favorites-"AIN'T IT FUN"(the choir in it is the best moment on this entire album), "One Of Those Crazy Girls"-kind of a 50s feel to it-love it, and "Anklebiters" is so fun.
07:33 PM on 04/02/13
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
Holy god. Side A is dreadful. I really wanted to love this album because I think all of their albums released thus far have been A+.

I don't want to hear that "Good progression for them" B.S. This is regression.
07:51 PM on 04/02/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
This 4 part stream thing doesn't seem to be building as much excitement. The timing of the leak fucked that.
07:53 PM on 04/02/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Holy god. Side A is dreadful. I really wanted to love this album because I think all of their albums released thus far have been A+.

I don't want to hear that "Good progression for them" B.S. This is regression.
You wanted to love this album? You've trolled most of their threads for months. The album's great.
07:59 PM on 04/02/13
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
You wanted to love this album? You've trolled most of their threads for months. The album's great.
I'm not trolling. But this is like disney channel lame. I love each and every one of their albums but I can't do this one.
08:03 PM on 04/02/13
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
I will say side B is MILES better than side A but it's not even close as good as their best stuff.
08:03 PM on 04/02/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Mailbox always makes me giggle.
08:08 PM on 04/02/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I guess I just don't get where all the hate is coming from, because this sounds like a Paramore album. The lyrics are on par with their other albums. There's just a couple different elements thrown in. I think people are just bound and determined to find it SOOOO TOTALLY DIFFERENT because the Farros left. And again, as I've said before, good riddance. They were passionless dead weight at the end. They wouldn't have made the band any better. I don't think the three remaining members should be punished for being happy and at peace finally.
08:16 PM on 04/02/13
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
I oddly enjoy this. Some cool jams
08:57 PM on 04/02/13
CoreyMadVillain
http://www.villainsltd.com
User Info.
"Aint It Fun" may be my favorite song they've ever recorded. That song is dumb good.
09:08 PM on 04/02/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
I agree but that isnt saying much. Is it just me or are a lot of the lyrics about the farros? This album proves how important they were to this band!
Haha I totally had that sense too! Especially the first song on side b.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums