Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 32
06:50 PM on 04/04/13
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
User Info.
I know I am probably alone here, but I wish they would start to do this with physical copies of books, they should come with an "e-copy" of the book when you purchase them.
I am pretty anti e-books, but I agree with that logic. You should not have to buy the same thing for different mediums.
06:50 PM on 04/04/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I know I am probably alone here, but I wish they would start to do this with physical copies of books, they should come with an "e-copy" of the book when you purchase them.
nope. Me too. I wrote about this a little while ago on my blog. 100% want this.
06:53 PM on 04/04/13
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.

I agree. I really would rather not purchase the same book twice if i want the convenience of having it on my kindle. Kindle copies are almost the same price sometimes
07:05 PM on 04/04/13
eriatarka24
User Info.
i agree 100%
07:10 PM on 04/04/13
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
User Info.
So say we all
07:14 PM on 04/04/13
Frinet
run
User Info.
amazon wins. everything.
08:04 PM on 04/04/13
Quijiba
User Info.
you are not alone. I could not agree more
08:13 PM on 04/04/13
getupguy222
User Info.
nope. Me too. I wrote about this a little while ago on my blog. 100% want this.
I just tend to like physical music and books. I love and spend way to much money on records and hardback books, but like with music I can't have my record player with me, so I love the mp3 cards people put in so I only have to buy it once. And I would much rather read an actual book but I'd love to have them on my kindle so I can take my book shelf anywhere I go. I don't feel it's to much to ask. ha.
08:42 PM on 04/04/13
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
While this is awesome news, I have to be "that" guy and say this is no substitute for a good needle drop. I have to respect the amount of effort Amazon places in making it very convenient to listen to the music you've purchased.
08:48 PM on 04/04/13
contentloser
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This added Camp by Childish Gambino to my cloud but it added the CLEAN version haha.
11:18 PM on 04/04/13
JeffyDomer
Things are the same.
User Info.
This looks fucking awesome.
11:45 PM on 04/04/13
NickCento
User Info.
This is the best. I hate when vinyls don't come with mp3, what gives.
12:53 AM on 04/05/13
NateRulezD00d
User Info.
This is the best. I hate when vinyls don't come with mp3, what gives.
The Plural for Vinyl is Vinyl. (Sorry for being that guy but yeah, pet peeve none the less)
01:14 AM on 04/05/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Wonderful news!
09:36 AM on 04/05/13
Tim McCall
TBD
User Info.
I just tend to like physical music and books. I love and spend way to much money on records and hardback books, but like with music I can't have my record player with me, so I love the mp3 cards people put in so I only have to buy it once. And I would much rather read an actual book but I'd love to have them on my kindle so I can take my book shelf anywhere I go. I don't feel it's to much to ask. ha.
I like physical books and music, I prefer digital movies/tv and magazines. I subscribe to about 5 magazines and wouldn't mind getting them all digitally to reduce the waste of paper.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos