Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 35 of 35.
01:13 PM on 04/05/13
The Old Black
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sure it's OK if FOB charges $250 for a ticket. Would it make some people mad, namely a lot of people in this thread? Sure.

But if the market price for those tickets -- the price that people are willing to pay, is $250 -- then why don't they charge that much? Why charge $50, let scalpers buy them all, then let scalpers make that additional $200 per ticket instead of the band?

I'm with you on what you're saying. The band should be seeing profit and not the scalpers, but at a certain point the $$$ are absurd either way. That's what bothers me.

I don't think anyone should willingly pay the prices mentioned, but they will...so they'll continue to be expensive.
01:19 PM on 04/05/13
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
User Info.
There is no point here, other than everyone else seems to be unable to view ticket pricing through the eyes of the bands. I'm done with this thread.
trying to argue with most people on this website about anything ticket related is futile. everybody thinks because they've been on Stubhub and listen to music that they understand how ticketing works. spoiler: they don't.
02:13 PM on 04/05/13
Passion Man
User Info.
ohhhh chicago? it would be cool if i could see them
02:47 PM on 04/08/13
Alison1488
____
User Info.
I will be going to this concert with my parents. There isn't much my parents and I can bond over, but the Rolling Stones is one of those things. The ticket prices are insane, but this is the greatest rock and roll band of all-time. They've been an active band for FIFTY YEARS. No other band can say that. Even to see a 70-year old man prance around onstage, knowing he could run laps around you is worth the ticket price alone.
08:02 AM on 04/09/13
GrantCloud
User Info.
SOUNDSET is the same weekend as Chicago, noooo
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News