Username
Password
Paramore News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Paramore
Inside AP.net

PureVolume Presents: Hayley Williams Interview

Posted by: Drew Beringer (04/08/13)
PureVolume recently interviewed Hayley Williams of Paramore and they talked about the band's new self-titled album (in stores tomorrow), the Farro Brothers, and the solo career that never was.
And to be honest with you, there’s no way that ‘Hayley Williams’ would be around as long as Paramore's been around—it just would never work. I think people want what’s real and what’s genuine, and what’s genuine for me is being the singer of this band. Selling my name on a billboard or on the cover of a CD? That just wouldn’t be me. And I just don’t think that ‘Hayley Williams’ would have survived on her own.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
10:40 AM on 04/08/13
alexbrew
Out. Standing.
User Info.
This is awesome. She seems like one of the most humble women around and has the best outlook on life. Can't wait for the new album!
10:44 AM on 04/08/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
I don't understand how interviews and news post on legit site's don't get passed through some sort of spell check system at least once.
11:03 AM on 04/08/13
ACA
Next Show: Braid/GreatBigPileLeaves
User Info.
I don't understand how interviews and news post on legit site's don't get passed through some sort of spell check system at least once.
Please tell me that was all intentional :)
11:03 AM on 04/08/13
JstnBsn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Came here to say exactly this. And not even that it's on a "legit site", it's a Paramore interview that is going to drive a ton of traffic and they can't be bothered to proof read it.
11:38 AM on 04/08/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Please tell me that was all intentional :)

Ya see what I did there?

Edit: I have this issue where I say things out loud that sound okay or funny at times to me, but doesn't translate to text well. Gotta work on that.
12:05 PM on 04/08/13
morgantayler
We are all Tatiana Maslany.
User Info.
Despite the errors, it was a great interview. I wish the people who hate on Hayley would read this and see the kind of person she really is and just forget their misconstrued perceptions of her.
12:48 PM on 04/08/13
streetcar
User Info.
Yea does she talk about how the new record shits on the brothers and anyone that said they "wouldnt be good without them"???? And im not even that big of a paramore fan but damn..

Edit: Ap.net made me like this..
02:12 PM on 04/08/13
torres
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
From all interviews she's done and blogs she's posted, Hayley comes across really intelligent and well spoken.
05:32 PM on 04/09/13
ratmachine182
http://www.twitter.com/reiandcoke
User Info.
I wonder if "the other two" are actually signed to the record deal. I remember before something about only Hayley being signed (when Farros were still around), and the others were basically just paid as employees. Curious if that has changed now.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums