Username
Password

12:23 PM on 04/08/13 
User Info.
babyseat
Bumped my lip on a biscuit.
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 29 Years Old
So, I wanted to give you all a pretty fucking cool opportunity to be in this mobile football game that two of my friends and I are making.

I made a thread about the game already in here, but I wanted to make this a separate post.

Basically, you just name a fucking football team! Whatever city, whatever name you want. If we pick yours, we'll make a cartoon of you to put in the game when your team scores a TD or taunts the other team. You'll also get to choose what logo you want for your team out of like 2 or 3 different ones that we draw up. Your name will be in the game somewhere too.

If you want to see more of the game and its dev process, check it: Pocket Dynasty Football

To enter, just follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!

Thanks, guys. <3

11:38 AM on 04/09/13 
User Info.
babyseat
Bumped my lip on a biscuit.
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 29 Years Old
Bump! We're on the front page of Operation Sports today, so that's pretty sweet.

Think of this as Tecmo Bowl with flair and an art style reminiscent of Archer or something like that.

We're getting lots of great feedback so far and want you to be involved. A pretty cool thing for minimal effort.

Besides, who doesn't want to be the face of a team called the Nantucket Nipple Farmers? The answer is NOBODY because EVERYBODY wants that!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos