Username
Password

11:45 AM on 04/08/13 
User Info.
babyseat
Bumped my lip on a biscuit.
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 29 Years Old
So, I wanted to give you all a pretty fucking cool opportunity to be in this mobile football game that two of my friends and I are making.

I made a thread about the game already in the Sports forum, but I wanted to make this a separate post because I'm not sure how many of you visit the Sports world.

Basically, you just name a fucking football team! Whatever city, whatever name you want. If we pick yours, we'll make a cartoon of you to put in the game when your team scores a TD or taunts the other team. You'll also get to choose what logo you want for your team out of like 2 or 3 different ones that we draw up. Your name will be in the game somewhere too.

If you want to see more of the game and its dev process, check it: Pocket Dynasty Football

And if you want to join the discussion about the game, do so here: AP.net Sports Thread about PDF! It talks a lot about what we're trying to do with the game there.

To enter, just follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook and post your shit there. Or do those things and post it on here. I don't care! We're just trying to get the word out and we thought this was a pretty cool way to get you guys involved.

Thanks, guys. <3

09:48 AM on 04/09/13 
User Info.
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 29 Years Old
Atlanta Wafflers
10:33 AM on 04/09/13 
User Info.
babyseat
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 29 Years Old

Yes! This is great! Exactly the shit we're going for.

Just to be sure you're "eligible" or whatever, can you Like us on FB or follow us on Twitter (@PDFootballGame)? Don't want to be annoying, but it helps us keep track of shit.

Also, bump because we're on the front page of Operation Sports page.
11:00 AM on 04/09/13 
User Info.
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 29 Years Old
I can't win anyway actually. I work on iOS/Android games so that could potentially be construed as me promoting a competing product.
11:32 AM on 04/09/13 
User Info.
babyseat
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 29 Years Old
I can't win anyway actually. I work on iOS/Android games so that could potentially be construed as me promoting a competing product.

WAFFLER!

Kidding, no prob, dude. Good luck on your ventures!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos