Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
02:44 PM on 04/08/13
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
User Info.
Love Taking Back The Nightlife, it's just a fun hardcore release. I can't claim to know about all that statuatory business but the vocalist is a pretty chill dude. He comes out to just about every show across Ontario to support the scene. The turnaround from a bunch of dicks just playing for fun to serious, soulful musicians did strike me as odd though and I'm not sure I buy into it, 1990 is a solid song either way IMO. It's funny that Being as an Ocean was brough up as they're now going to tour together due to fan demand. I don't know much about them but Salute e Vita is a great song.
02:58 PM on 04/08/13
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
User Info.
When I saw them at a show, the singer ran around the pit slapping people on the head. Fuck that dude.

Also, considering Ontario is fucking MASSIVE, I seriously doubt that claim.
Well c'mon that's clearly an exaggeration. Obviously he's not going up to Thunder Bay and the fucking arctic but as far as southern Ontario goes, he does what he can. I can't remember the last show I went to that he didn't attend. Either way I've head my fair share of stories and ya he was very unpopular for a while there. He seems to be trying to make amends though.
03:28 PM on 04/08/13
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
User Info.
Me and my buddies like to play that full blast driving through town.
02:08 AM on 04/10/13
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
User Info.
Don't rag on Have Heart man, they're solid. Never understood the popularity of Hundreth though.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests