Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
08:45 PM on 04/10/13
chcougar1
User Info.
Weird routing. Colorado to Georgia?
They are announcing 16 more dates next Monday. I'm guessing that gap will be filled
08:46 PM on 04/10/13
chcougar1
User Info.
They put on one of the best arena shows I've ever seen last October. Definitely curious to see if they can pull off the same thing in the US.

They don't say, I think it'll just be acoustic tracks or something, but I could be wrong.
Saw them open for simple plan in vancouver last february and it was n amazing production. gonna have to be scaled down for these venues
08:53 PM on 04/10/13
chcougar1
User Info.
Definitely, but down the line it could be a possibility. We'll just have to see I guess.
I agree that they should be huge. I'm thinking they won't sell a ton of tickets for this tour, which is pretty sad. But we shall see! Hoping for a 15+ song set in Seattle. We will see!
06:25 AM on 04/11/13
chcougar1
User Info.
am i the only one really confused about the tour dates? why the fuck would you go from spokane to portland, back up to seattle, and then down to san fran??
It isn't THAT bad. I'm sure it was based on venue/date availability.
06:06 AM on 04/12/13
chcougar1
User Info.
They need to release a new album already. The last album was ridiculously good, even though it really shouldn't have been.

I'm hoping they don't completely continue in its direction.
What direction is that? Slightly more poppy than edgy?

I think Ever After is their most complete (and therefore best) album. Masterpiece Theatre is obviously amazing as well, but just one slight point (literally like 96% vs. 95%) below it. haha

I can understand some (or maybe even most) thinking the opposite though. Songs like Lover Dearest don't exist on Ever After, but I think the track Ever After is one of my favorite ever.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS