Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
02:19 PM on 04/12/13
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I don't know why I even read Joe's reviews; everything with "summer" in the band name gets an automatic 90%

I'll listen to this album (I liked a few songs from their last one) but I doubt I'll be into this album as a whole. Have you guys heard The Way I Fell In by the morning of? Now that's a deserved 90% pop album. Even the new Lydia might be in the 80% range.

I'm listening to the new Paramore right now, and by goodness it is terrible. AP gave it an 80% when it's a 34% at the most. I'm expecting this to be all right, but I'm doubting I'm going to award 9 out of 10 to an album that, even from Joe's review, seems insipid and unfocused.

Oh, but hey Joe! Enjoy your 21st man! I just had mine. Exp tip: take advantage of all the free drinks first, and then wind down with the fruity stuff. You'll kick yourself later if you don't

i loved the morning of album. so glad they're back.
12:35 AM on 04/13/13
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
The opening paragraph of this review sounds really pretentious. Why do some staff members pad their reviews with drawn-out filler nonsense?

Anyways I agree with the review for the most part. But damn, the lyrics on the album are pretty cliche and lacking quite a bit of depth. Probably don't deserve a 9.

it was just a way to compare my life with the band's, how we're both at a point where we're the people we want to be doing what makes us happy. its mainly the reason why I love it/relate to the theme so much, even if the lyrics aren't perfect
06:23 AM on 04/15/13
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
"colorful, delicious, and incredibly girly"
Sounds like your taste in music!

I have yet to listen to the album, but I sense it'll be a guilty pleasure CD for me. Joe, really well-written review. Don't know why so many people are giving you crap, haha.
hahhah it's ok I'm used to it
09:18 PM on 04/15/13
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I think the thing I hate most about you is that you are essentially a 13 year old girl inside and yet you are way happier with your life than I am. WHY SHOULD YOU GET TO BE HAPPY.
well you're also a sabres fan
09:35 PM on 04/15/13
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
07:22 AM on 04/16/13
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I'm not a fan but this review is really well written, great job
appreciate it sir
Options