Username
Password

06:03 AM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
other then the comedy central news hour and sports, i tend to only latch onto a couple of shows a year, but some years it's stuff that doesn't need to be watched as a series like through the wormhole, and some years i watch nothing at all.

i'll go on a weekend long netflix benders and watch whole seasons/series of stuff every once in awhile though.

to answer the question posed by the name of the thread, i'd say that watching more then 3-4 hours a day is probably too much.

Shit, 3-4 hours is too much - If you are spending a quarter of your waking life watching TV, you should re-evaluate. I love TV, but more than an hour or two a day is pushing it
06:10 AM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
Shit, 3-4 hours is too much - If you are spending a quarter of your waking life watching TV, you should re-evaluate. I love TV, but more than an hour or two a day is pushing it
i was thinking more in terms of averages. people watching a couple hours during the week, and watching for 5-6 hours on some weekends probably aren't doing themselves that much harm. i usually don't watch that much tv myself, but i'm not gonna judge others if they do.
06:12 AM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
Star Slight
During college i probably watched 6+ hours of tv/movies a day
06:34 AM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
i was thinking more in terms of averages. people watching a couple hours during the week, and watching for 5-6 hours on some weekends probably aren't doing themselves that much harm. i usually don't watch that much tv myself, but i'm not gonna judge others if they do.

eh to each his own... like I said, I love TV, and probably watch more than I should, but if I'm spending 28 hours a week doing something, I feel like I should've accomplished something more than say, watch season 6 of Real Housewives
07:31 AM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male

eh to each his own... like I said, I love TV, and probably watch more than I should, but if I'm spending 28 hours a week doing something, I feel like I should've accomplished something more than say, watch season 6 of Real Housewives
i get where you're coming from, but i don't think 28 hours is horrible (certainly isn't great either), especially if you're a big sports fan.
12:54 PM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
I just don't sleep much. Most of my TV time is between midnight and 4am.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos