Username
Password
Paramore News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Paramore
Inside AP.net

Paramore on Jimmy Kimmel Live [Video]

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (04/12/13)
In case you missed Paramore on last night's Jimmy Kimmel Live, you can watch their performances of "Still Into You" and "Now."

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 133
09:18 AM on 04/12/13
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
what are those pants/legging things
09:20 AM on 04/12/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really need to see Paramore live.
09:21 AM on 04/12/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
09:21 AM on 04/12/13
WordzandDreamz
and a million screams...
User Info.
I couldn't help thinking about the whole break-up and the words that were said about the label wanting the band to just basically be Haley by herself when they started. There's now 5 people on stage with her and they barely do anything. No one seemed to get into it at all and she was the only real focus. I don't know, it just reminds me when you see someone like Katy Perry with her backing band just kind of "there" not really doing anything.

EDIT: Also, I know I'm going to be attacked. I'm not being mean, its just an observation that makes me kind of upset. I am a pretty big fan of theirs. I just don't know about the new line-up and the longevity of the "band" as an entity after the break up.
09:23 AM on 04/12/13
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Man I love that Still Into You song. Great album, really fun performance.
09:25 AM on 04/12/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
the bridge of "still into you" isn't as powerful without that crazy thing she does on the recording.
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
The whole band sounds so spot-on. The instruments are perfect and Hayley sounds incredible. I need to see them live some day.
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I couldn't help thinking about the whole break-up and the words that were said about the label wanting the band to just basically be Haley by herself when they started. There's now 5 people on stage with her and they barely do anything. No one seemed to get into it at all and she was the only real focus. I don't know, it just reminds me when you see someone like Katy Perry with her backing band just kind of "there" not really doing anything.

EDIT: Also, I know I'm going to be attacked. I'm not being mean, its just an observation that makes me kind of upset. I am a pretty big fan of theirs. I just don't know about the new line-up and the longevity of the "band" as an entity after the break up.
I don't see that as "5 people" - I see three people up front, and two hired hands in the back.

Don't judge the band's focus by a live TV video - I've seen others where the three permanent members are ALL very prominent.
09:26 AM on 04/12/13
thecobrakais
the way of the fist.
User Info.
nailed it. they sound better than ever. so tight.
09:26 AM on 04/12/13
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
pretty spot on
09:27 AM on 04/12/13
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
One of the rare singers who actually sounds as good and overachieving as her studio recordings, you're seeing the work of her constant training improve year after year. Good girl!
09:27 AM on 04/12/13
thecobrakais
the way of the fist.
User Info.
the bridge of "still into you" isn't as powerful without that crazy thing she does on the recording.
disagree. i thought she nailed it pretty well. most would take the shortcut and not risk it.
09:28 AM on 04/12/13
morgantayler
We are all Tatiana Maslany.
User Info.
These were both great and the band sounds fantastic. I really hoping they'll go on another US tour and come through Florida; I want to see them again so bad.
09:29 AM on 04/12/13
WordzandDreamz
and a million screams...
User Info.
I don't see that as "5 people" - I see three people up front, and two hired hands in the back.

Don't judge the band's focus by a live TV video - I've seen others where the three permanent members are ALL very prominent.
Yeah, I guess that is true. But I mean the thing that I used to love most about Paramore was the energy and it did seem to be lacking. Could be the song or tv jitters. I guess I need to hit a show and check them out with the new line up and decide then.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums