AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
01:15 PM on 04/12/13
Takuto
User Info.
I guess I'm still the only one who prefers CSWS The Maine.
Pioneer is great but their live shows have gone down the drain.
09:08 PM on 04/12/13
Takuto
User Info.
I will forever prefer them in this sound, but i'm not one of those people that hate a band when they change their sound (not implying that you do, btw).

I'm curious on this release... any idea on the direction they are going?? My understanding is Warner wasnt going to release it because it wasn't the "sound" they were looking for?
I honestly don't mind their new sound, it's just the live performances that disappoint me. I used to obsessively follow The Maine around every tour and it breaks my heart that they completely change the CSWS songs live. I tell myself after every tour it'll be my last but I'm hoping this next tour with A Rocket To The Moon will be my last.
09:09 PM on 04/12/13
Takuto
User Info.
Haven't listened to anything since CSWS I think. I really liked that record, but if they've changed their sound dramatically (which it sounds like they have) I think I'm glad I haven't heard anything. Might as well go into this thinking it's a completely different band. Am I wrong?
Yes. They are completely different band now. They don't even acknowledge the existence of CSWS live anymore.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos