Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
be patient
05:41 AM on 04/13/13
noozi
Sip N Dip
User Info.
Teasing a brand new announcement is like opening Pandora's box. When will local promoters learn that you don't mess with that fan base haha.

Let me guess the details: Brand New, midsize venue, with Robbers, SHONE, or KDev as support. Setlist will include mainly TDAG with a decent amount of daisy cuts along with Wish (treated as a new song by fans in attendance only to be identified as a NIN cover) a blanket statement will be made about the bands status and It will be news and people will bitch about "why is this news"

Stoked regardless.
I not only appreciate the time you put into this, but I agree 100% - could not have said it better myself
05:43 AM on 04/13/13
SILYW
Canadian Mall Marriage 6000
User Info.
05:47 AM on 04/13/13
Clarett'sGreyGoose
Tortured Sports Fan
User Info.
After Dark Entertainment (a booking company/show promoter from Buffalo, NY) seems to be teasing at Brand New playing a show or possibly touring. Or maybe they just want to know what time they should play chess. Your guess is as good as mine.

Submitted by CPF--FBR
By my count this is at least the 5th teaser over the last couple of months. Its usually just lyrics.
05:56 AM on 04/13/13
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
I've mentioned them a few times in the tour speculation thread. They've been posting lyrics for a while now and they usually come through with a show when they tease stuff.
06:14 AM on 04/13/13
CokeorPepsi
User Info.
In other Brand new news they played Jude Law during a break in the Bruins action at TD garden during the Islanders game the other night, which was pretty cool.
06:15 AM on 04/13/13
gabrielM
User Info.
As much as I hope this means something, take it with a grain of salt. We've discussed this facebook posting Brand New stuff for awhile in the Tour Prediction thread. Ppl say that they always come through with whatever they're teasing but they've been teasing Brand New since last year. Idk. We'll see. Hopefully it's true & I hope it's more than one show & if it is just one show I hope they give ppl enough time to make travel plans.
06:21 AM on 04/13/13
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
After Dark Entertainment has the worse venues.
06:30 AM on 04/13/13
pschrade
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
After Dark Entertainment has the worse venues.
I'm a big fan of Town Ballroom and Rapids Theatre; really liked Mohawk Place as well (it's a shame the venue closed). I have yet to check out Waiting Room, but that appears to be their premiere mid-size venue. The Outer Harbor would be ideal for this show if it happens, given it's capacity.
06:42 AM on 04/13/13
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I'm a big fan of Town Ballroom and Rapids Theatre; really liked Mohawk Place as well (it's a shame the venue closed). I have yet to check out Waiting Room, but that appears to be their premiere mid-size venue. The Outer Harbor would be ideal for this show if it happens, given it's capacity.
I'll always have a special place in my heart for Mohawk because of ETID x-mas shows and I'll always hate the shit venue club infinity, thank god that place is closing.
06:43 AM on 04/13/13
gameboy_color
Piddo-shitstained-woodpecker
User Info.
If they did a 'your favorite weapon' tour, I would die from excitement
06:44 AM on 04/13/13
rocketcat
User Info.
YFW tour, yes!
06:53 AM on 04/13/13
starsinhand
User Info.
Teasing a brand new announcement is like opening Pandora's box. When will local promoters learn that you don't mess with that fan base haha.

Let me guess the details: Brand New, midsize venue, with Robbers, SHONE, or KDev as support. Setlist will include mainly TDAG with a decent amount of daisy cuts along with Wish (treated as a new song by fans in attendance only to be identified as a NIN cover) a blanket statement will be made about the bands status and It will be news and people will bitch about "why is this news"

Stoked regardless.
This is the most correct statement in the history of correct statements
06:53 AM on 04/13/13
holdyourbreathx
Next show: Skate and Surf
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If this is a part of a bigger tour I'm pumped but if its just a one-off ill be disappointed. I'm seeing them in a few weeks at penn state with mgmt and big boi. It's free and if you're in the area I suggest you go!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums