Password

12:33 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
seems interesting, might download it after class today
The progress in the game is "gated" in a sense. I don't know if it changes much as time goes on in the game but in the starting stages you literally have to wait like 24 hours for quests to finish. It's a "freemium" game, meaning if you buy things with real money you could advance/progress with less down time.
12:35 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
The progress in the game is "gated" in a sense. I don't know if it changes much as time goes on in the game but in the starting stages you literally have to wait like 24 hours for quests to finish. It's a "freemium" game, meaning if you buy things with real money you could advance/progress with less down time.
seems like a good game for me then, haha. over the last couple of years ive become less and less prone to spend hours looking down at my phone playing one game.
12:51 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 27 Years Old
seems like a good game for me then, haha. over the last couple of years ive become less and less prone to spend hours looking down at my phone playing one game.
Ya, there was a time in my life that I would'nt have been able to deal with the gated progress and just deleted it but I really like it this way.
02:39 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
allisterkid
here since blink fansite
Montana
Male - 27 Years Old
Someone left me like 60 eggs the other day. Thanks whoever did that. It had to be one of you cause my only friends on this game are AP people. What I typically try to do is use up all my eggs each day evenly between all my friends which means you probably get between 6 and 12 per day from me. Goddamn this game is stupid addictive. Not easy at all to put down.

EDIT: Also I'm sure many of you know this, but for those who don't, a quick little hint I found through some reading online. If you do the Homer myPad quest and click on him ten times while he's doing it, you get a Jebediah statue and ten free donuts.
07:09 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
blackmold
Bro
Lyndora, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
seems interesting, might download it after class today
It's very addicting. It's really the only game I play on my phone but I play it every day.
07:11 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
blackmold
Bro
Lyndora, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
Someone left me like 60 eggs the other day. Thanks whoever did that. It had to be one of you cause my only friends on this game are AP people. What I typically try to do is use up all my eggs each day evenly between all my friends which means you probably get between 6 and 12 per day from me. Goddamn this game is stupid addictive. Not easy at all to put down.

EDIT: Also I'm sure many of you know this, but for those who don't, a quick little hint I found through some reading online. If you do the Homer myPad quest and click on him ten times while he's doing it, you get a Jebediah statue and ten free donuts.
I have like 700 eggs just because I never feel like placing them in friends' towns haha.
02:29 AM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
done
No Avatar Selected
gonna add all you guys now, got a few guys from the other thread in the entertainment forum, my origin ID is kaospilot88
05:59 AM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
bluecrunchy
To shreds, you say.
Tacoma, WA
Male - 27 Years Old
I suppose I"ll get in on this.

ID: rkriva339
09:32 AM on 05/01/13 
User Info.
Milpool
I have 230 eggs for trade, quote me!

screename is c0minupmilh0use on there
08:04 AM on 05/02/13 
User Info.
57provideo
No Avatar Selected
Those games are more addictive than crack
02:11 PM on 05/02/13 
User Info.
blackmold
Bro
Lyndora, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
Make sure you play today if you have Moe because you get a new set of clothes for him!
05:08 PM on 05/02/13 
User Info.
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
Los Angeles, CA
Female - 21 Years Old
Make sure you play today if you have Moe because you get a new set of clothes for him!

I don't have the new outfit for Moe? Or at least I can't find it...
05:20 PM on 05/02/13 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
jakej654
09:24 PM on 05/02/13 
User Info.
blackmold
Bro
Lyndora, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
I don't have the new outfit for Moe? Or at least I can't find it...
Did the game update when you opened it? If it did, Moe's outfit should be in your inventory.
09:31 PM on 05/02/13 
User Info.
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
Los Angeles, CA
Female - 21 Years Old
Did the game update when you opened it? If it did, Moe's outfit should be in your inventory.

Nah, no update and I've had it open twice today. Oh well maybe It'll fix itself haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos