Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 237
08:14 PM on 04/14/13
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
User Info.
People that are acting insulted by this need to get their heads out of their asses, as if they know so much about Anne Frank. Good thing it's easy to take a shot at the Biebs, otherwise they'd face the daunting task of having to find something else to do.
08:19 PM on 04/14/13
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Really? Who cares?
If every time I did something stupid, it became big news, I would have WAY more headlines than Justin.
08:25 PM on 04/14/13
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
Good fucking grief. If it was Jesse Lacey, the whole thread would be laughing.
08:29 PM on 04/14/13
Djentleman
User Info.
who cares?
he's still swaggin'
nothing he can do to change that
08:30 PM on 04/14/13
defytheodds
south shore
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
To me the phrasing seems bad. But I would also find it hard to writing something meaningful in the Anne Frank guestbook. It's one thing to write in a guest book when you know someone (weddings, funerals, birthdays, ect) as you can share stories and moments you have had with that individual(s) and it has meaning. This guestbook is more of a "I was here" situation. Not that it's disrespectful - but it's hard to write something of true meaning asides from the generic "rest in peace"/"may we never forget" type things.

no such thing as bad publicity...
08:32 PM on 04/14/13
kianacarly
Your silence does not protect you
User Info.
It just baffles me, I guess, that while experiencing something that is supposed to show the horrors of the holocaust and what these people went through, he made it about himself. Not so much offended as I am smh at his arrogance
08:46 PM on 04/14/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
It just baffles me, I guess, that while experiencing something that is supposed to show the horrors of the holocaust and what these people went through, he made it about himself. Not so much offended as I am smh at his arrogance
Agree entirely.
08:47 PM on 04/14/13
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
His music sounds just as bad in braille as it does in sound. She wouldn't.

I think you're confusing her with Hellen Keller
08:48 PM on 04/14/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Some people have never met 19 year old boys before...
08:58 PM on 04/14/13
kianacarly
Your silence does not protect you
User Info.
Age doesn't excuse douchiness. He's an adult. He's old enough to know. He is just not a humble guy, despite that being the image he is trying to project. This isn't the first time he has come off looking super arrogant. Young + money + fame is just a bad combo.
08:58 PM on 04/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really though, what's so bad about it? It's really nothing to get all upset over.
09:07 PM on 04/14/13
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
What I'm wonder is why it even we should care what he thinks about something much more important than he is.

Or why he sounds like a person who had a book report due and didn't study so he's just pulling shit outta his ass.
09:10 PM on 04/14/13
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
You know, I was wondering.

What if Chris Martin from Coldplay went there and wrote: 'Anne was a great girl, I hope she would have been a Coldplay fan'. Would the world cry about it then?

Not that i'm a Bieber fan, but I feel like the world is looking for a reason to shit on that kid and blow it up.
I dislike Coldplay just about as much as Justin Bieber, so it wouldn't matter to me.

Like the other guy said, I'm hoping Martin would be smart enough to know not to say something like that. And I'm also sure he's smart enough to know what the hell he's talking about in the first place.
09:18 PM on 04/14/13
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
What a fucking idiot. Hopefully she was a belieber? Jesus christ. I don't even have the words to describe how stupid and out of place that sentence was.
here is the exact quote...
"Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN a belieber."
09:19 PM on 04/14/13
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
That's Outrageous!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT