Username
Password

07:44 PM on 04/14/13 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
I've really been looking forward to this in spite of the negative reviews I've seen. Slant review excites me.
11:35 AM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
Anyone seeing this today?
12:43 PM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
Seeing this in ten minutes. I've been excited for it ever since it was announced and it's probably the worst reviewed movie I've gone to see in the theater in years (not like it was unexpected). So far I'm the only one here and I'm really hoping it stays that way, ha.
07:50 PM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
i want to see it again but mostly because i had to pee so badly i was shaking and not able to pay attention to the last half hour or so (but i didn't want to miss anything by actually going to the bathroom). really dug the vibe throughout though.
08:51 AM on 04/23/13 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah, I didn't think the pacing was bad at all. I think this hit DVD in the UK yesterday so hopefully I'll be able to watch it again soon.

Also I decided to watch interviews of Zombie on YouTube last night. Dude is surprisingly down to earth.
09:13 AM on 04/23/13 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
Wait really? Its on dvd already?

Some websites are saying the UK DVD and Blu-ray come out on the 22nd (yesterday) and other sites say April 29. Amazon says it's in stock. http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00BIODT0A/absolutepunk-20/. If it actually came out yesterday, it's probably on iTunes UK as well.
12:15 PM on 04/23/13 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
The only reason Mitch mentioned it is because he wants to see it again and is hoping to do so from home. Now I went to college, but learned deductive reasoning way before then. I respect him wanting to watch again and appreciate it since he paid his way through once. But someone comes in to see what's happening with the discussion and sees that and thinks to themself, "Nice! I don't have to pay to see it!" Instantly takes money out of the pockets of the people that made it and gives us less of a chance to see things like it, in cinemas, in the future.

Not saying I don't pirate. I do. I can get Somali on a fucking private tracker. But for people to possibly not financially support things I want to continue seeing—I'm going to say something. Hypocritical, sure. Fuck it. I don't feel bad not paying to see mega-budget bullshit and would for an indie where actors and crew worked scale.

Whatever. I'm rambling. Star Slight's post doesn't exist without Mitch's. That's why I didn't single him out.

This is fair. I do agree that this is exactly the sort of film that people should be paying to see.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos