Username
Password

08:05 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
Kansas City, MO
Male
Does anyone have any funny/strange/fucked up stories of meeting girls online? For me, I would almost always meet girls on Myspace, or before that, there was facethejury.com. Me and my best friend at the time would always meet girls who had a friend and just see what happens. There were a lot of one night stands and fun stuff like that, but does anyone have any weird stories?

I'll go first, I have a couple that REALLY stood out, both with the same girl, but different occasions.

Sorry for the length.

I was 17 or so, I had already met this girl one time before, this was like the third time meeting up for a one night stand. Basically I picked her up from her house, she snuck out, and we drove down the street in her neighborhood. We were hanging out and "things" started to happen, and afterwards, we see a car pull up behind us, and two people get out of the car. The girl yells out "Holy shit it's my mom", I'm still getting myself together when my door opens, and I get yanked out of the car by my shirt.

All of a sudden this chick's step dad has me by the throat, talking shit to me, while the girl's mom is screaming at her, and I hear a slap. The mom comes to me and yells that she is calling the cops bla bla bla and I'm freaking out because I snuck out of my house also, and I didn't have a cell phone at the time. The step dad took my keys out of the ignition and took my drivers license, and after a while the dad is talking to me saying that I need to call home because he won't give me back my keys. I try to get the girls attention but she isn't answering me, then the mom tells me that her name isn't even what she said it was, and she was like 2 years younger than what she said!

Then the funny shit happens; I tell him that I have class the next day and he is immediately interested for some reason, I was going to ITT at the time. I tell him what I'm going to school for and I show him my school ID, so he tells me to just hold up and he wont let his wife call the cops. A few minutes later the dad comes back to me and gives me the keys, but keeps my license, tells me to meet him tomorrow morning at his job so he will give it back to me.

I get to his job, which was construction, and his buddies are laughing as I'm walking up. He gives me back my license and gives me his phone number also saying that if I needed any help with anything or have people that are messing with me, give him a call.

Safe to say that I never messed with this chick again.
10:18 AM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
No, because there are no girls on the internet.
04:02 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
CoopDawg
The plan keeps coming up again...
Black Mesa Research...
G-Man - 22 Years Old
No, because there are no girls on the internet.
07:49 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
The World of Dreams
Male - 22 Years Old
Does anyone have any funny/strange/fucked up stories of meeting girls online? For me, I would almost always meet girls on Myspace, or before that, there was facethejury.com. Me and my best friend at the time would always meet girls who had a friend and just see what happens. There were a lot of one night stands and fun stuff like that, but does anyone have any weird stories?

I'll go first, I have a couple that REALLY stood out, both with the same girl, but different occasions.

Sorry for the length.

I was 17 or so, I had already met this girl one time before, this was like the third time meeting up for a one night stand. Basically I picked her up from her house, she snuck out, and we drove down the street in her neighborhood. We were hanging out and "things" started to happen, and afterwards, we see a car pull up behind us, and two people get out of the car. The girl yells out "Holy shit it's my mom", I'm still getting myself together when my door opens, and I get yanked out of the car by my shirt.

All of a sudden this chick's step dad has me by the throat, talking shit to me, while the girl's mom is screaming at her, and I hear a slap. The mom comes to me and yells that she is calling the cops bla bla bla and I'm freaking out because I snuck out of my house also, and I didn't have a cell phone at the time. The step dad took my keys out of the ignition and took my drivers license, and after a while the dad is talking to me saying that I need to call home because he won't give me back my keys. I try to get the girls attention but she isn't answering me, then the mom tells me that her name isn't even what she said it was, and she was like 2 years younger than what she said!

Then the funny shit happens; I tell him that I have class the next day and he is immediately interested for some reason, I was going to ITT at the time. I tell him what I'm going to school for and I show him my school ID, so he tells me to just hold up and he wont let his wife call the cops. A few minutes later the dad comes back to me and gives me the keys, but keeps my license, tells me to meet him tomorrow morning at his job so he will give it back to me.

I get to his job, which was construction, and his buddies are laughing as I'm walking up. He gives me back my license and gives me his phone number also saying that if I needed any help with anything or have people that are messing with me, give him a call.

"He gives me back my license and gives me his phone number also saying that if I needed any help with anything or have people that are messing with me, give him a call."

...wut?
07:58 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
aboyandhiscurse
praise the sun
unfortunately, nj
Male - 23 Years Old
this isn't really a funny story but one time some girl messaged me on tumblr because we both went to rutgers and now i'm dating her
08:27 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
Hudson County, NJ
Male

Sorry for the length.

What a bright guy he is. What if you got pulled over? Would he pay the ticket?!? I doubt it.
09:28 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 23 Years Old
dont do it
10:52 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
upthepunx
San Diego, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
I've met people online.

I got threatened with a knife by six drunk men in front of a girl's house when I was 17; but in retrospect I've also had my share of fun.

A different girl I met online - we did some real serious face to face skyping for a looong time and kept it platonic. That was a lot of fun
to meet her in person.
Meeting people online is a gamble, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

But I would never start a relationship with someone I met online. That works for some people, but not me, I'm not open enough to commit to things like that.

And if you ever want to know how your partner is going to treat you, look at how they treated their last relationship. It'll be the same.
11:45 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
As long as mah bitches loves me.
12:19 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
PuxRawkPrincess
There's No Shepard Without Vakarian
Salisbury, NC
Female - 26 Years Old
Eh, I met my boyfriend online as well as quite a few of my closest friends...you just have to luck out and meet good people.
05:39 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
Kansas City, MO
Male
"He gives me back my license and gives me his phone number also saying that if I needed any help with anything or have people that are messing with me, give him a call."

...wut?
Don't ask me, the whole situation was fucked up, I was just happy to get out of there.
09:25 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
I met this girl on an AOL chatroom when I was 17 and we started talking on the phone afterwards. One day I said fuck it I'll go visit her in Wisconsin, which was like 3-4 hours away. So I drove out there, she snuck me into her house where her friend was also staying the night. I kind of had the feeling both girls wanted to fool around with me, but I was nervous and I guess the one girl didn't want to share. Her friend also made a joke under her breath which I didn't quite make out, and her friend glared at her, but I ignored it. So we fooled around and I had to hide under the covers in the morning while her mom went in the room to ask her something, which sucked cause I couldn't move an inch for like an hour. This girl also introduced me to Brand New for the first time, specifically the song "Okay I Believe You.." After all I that I went home and she and her friend called me on the phone, and told me they had to tell me something. I was like what? And the girl nervously said, "Do you remember the joke my friend made? Well..it's true." I didn't remember the joke, what was it? "Oh..I'm actually 13.." FUCK! WHAT? YOU DON'T LOOK 13! SHIT!!

I stopped talking to her. But after she grew older I decided to get over it, she did introduce me to Brand New after all, so that should count for something. I saw her again at a Brand New show, but purely platonic. She texts me once like every 2 years or something like that, it's strange but I like to hear from her. After all she's 22 now.
09:47 AM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
Kansas City, MO
Male
I met this girl on an AOL chatroom when I was 17 and we started talking on the phone afterwards. One day I said fuck it I'll go visit her in Wisconsin, which was like 3-4 hours away. So I drove out there, she snuck me into her house where her friend was also staying the night. I kind of had the feeling both girls wanted to fool around with me, but I was nervous and I guess the one girl didn't want to share. Her friend also made a joke under her breath which I didn't quite make out, and her friend glared at her, but I ignored it. So we fooled around and I had to hide under the covers in the morning while her mom went in the room to ask her something, which sucked cause I couldn't move an inch for like an hour. This girl also introduced me to Brand New for the first time, specifically the song "Okay I Believe You.." After all I that I went home and she and her friend called me on the phone, and told me they had to tell me something. I was like what? And the girl nervously said, "Do you remember the joke my friend made? Well..it's true." I didn't remember the joke, what was it? "Oh..I'm actually 13.." FUCK! WHAT? YOU DON'T LOOK 13! SHIT!!

I stopped talking to her. But after she grew older I decided to get over it, she did introduce me to Brand New after all, so that should count for something. I saw her again at a Brand New show, but purely platonic. She texts me once like every 2 years or something like that, it's strange but I like to hear from her. After all she's 22 now.
Stories like these are awesome, us older guys know what's going on haha.
07:12 PM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
The World of Dreams
Male - 22 Years Old
As long as mah bitches loves me.
i could give a fuck 'bout no hater as long mah bitches love me~
09:15 PM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
open mind
bastard on parade
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male
i've never met anyone in person who i initially met online, but i have reconnected with a couple girls from real life online that i eventually hooked up with.

one turned into a serious relationship that lasted several years, but as much as we wanted it to work out, we were to different to be truly compatible. one illustration of that fact is she worked in adult probation, and i was on probation.......i guess our being together was technically illegal, but that was probably part of the attraction.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos