Username
Password

03:44 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
Recovery Room
Viva LaRoche!
Neverland
Male
"It's sick to see people pray for the bombing rather than a 10 month year old baby who was eaten by 6 pitbulls. That's America for you"

This guy I know posted that on twitter, I don't think I've ever been so pissed by something written on a social network. So fucking ignorant.
Those "arguments" are so stupid. Proof? This is my first time even hearing of that pit bull story. Let him know he's a dolt.
03:47 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
anyone have a video for the president's speech? I missed the live stream.

(by the way, home from work now.)
03:48 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
I think HuffPo has it.
03:48 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
Genuma
Plainfield, IL
Male
Those "arguments" are so stupid. Proof? This is my first time even hearing of that pit bull story. Let him know he's a dolt.
I don't know what he's talking about with that, it's just dumb to fault people for praying for a tragedy like this whether you're secular or not. And trust me, I have let him know and I plan on doing so once again next time I see him in person.
03:51 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
Stevie Johnson probably feels like more of an asshole than usual today

03:52 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
ThisIsNotDan
MA
Male - 23 Years Old
that Boston Globe video is so hard to watch. it's downright surreal to see that happen in an area I love spending time in and walk through regularly. glad all my friends in the area are safe, and to those affected. damn

"It's sick to see people pray for the bombing rather than a 10 month year old baby who was eaten by 6 pitbulls. That's America for you"

This guy I know posted that on twitter, I don't think I've ever been so pissed by something written on a social network. So fucking ignorant.

people who post stuff like "who cares about (tragedy A) when people should be talking about (tragedy B)" whenever an event like this happens are some of the most annoying people. what an ass.
03:52 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
wow, I never saw that Stevie Johnson tweet. what a fucking asshole.
03:55 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
secretsociety92 for last.fm & Xbox
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Surprise surprise, WBC are going to picket the funerals of the people who died and are thanking god for the bombs.
03:55 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
Genuma
Plainfield, IL
Male
Stevie Johnson probably feels like more of an asshole than usual today

haha I forgot about that tweet. yikes.
03:57 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Holy shit at that tweet. I shouldn't have laughed, but what in the fuck man.
03:58 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Surprise surprise, WBC are going to picket the funerals of the people who died and are thanking god for the bombs.

Their time will come. I don't feel about saying this: they should be the ones getting blown up.
04:01 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Their time will come. I don't feel about saying this: they should be the ones getting blown up.
I don't wish any violence to them, just wish they would stop throwing their hate towards people who don't deserve it.
04:05 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
I don't wish any violence to them, just wish they would stop throwing their hate towards people who don't deserve it.

Watching them picket at the school I teach at because MTV came here made me change my tune a little bit. I used to just want them to go away, but I wouldn't be upset if someone committed an act of violence against those ...people...

Seeing grown men and women yell gay slurs at 15 to 17 year old kids walking to school was one of the most sickening things I've ever seen.
04:08 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Watching them picket at the school I teach at because MTV came here made me change my tune a little bit. I used to just want them to go away, but I wouldn't be upset if someone committed an act of violence against those ...people...

Seeing grown men and women yell gay slurs at 15 to 17 year old kids walking to school was one of the most sickening things I've ever seen.
I am in no way denying that they are sick individuals but committing violence towards them will only allow them to say their points are valid.
04:09 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
That's fucked dude

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version